1

After 3 years living in a small apartment and doing a small business,minju finally take an opportunity to make her dreams came true. Now she lived with her family and started a real business. She opened a craftshop and hired two people to become her employees,chaewon and hyewon. Her craftshop attracted by many people. There are lots of people lining outside the caftshop. Customer keep entering the shop in the morning and in the afternoon. The customer even posted about the craftshop at social media.

  ❤💬✈  47,0023 likes

  ❤💬✈
  47,0023 likes

Ljh_18: #diy #resinart

Hans_: yow it is so pretty where did you make it?
     Ljh_18: there's a craftshop down at seoul street it is called min's.
_Goojiberry: yeah that looks interesting
     Ljh_18: you guys should come there! The shop owner is super pretty! I almost thought she is a celebrity!
_Goojiberry: @wuyu oh my god i should really go there!

And that's how the shop gets viral and customer loves to come there twice or many times. The shop is opened at the morning in 8:00 am, but one day as usual she opened the shop but there is no customer lining outside the shop.

Chaewon: "why is there no customer?"

Minju: "if you dont know then neither i.."

Chaewon looked at minju and she saw minju's feels down so she patted her back

Chaewon: "its okay,maybe they will come,its not like your shop is in scandal or what"

Minju just pressed her lips together and walk away. Not long after that a customer comes in. One by one, until this one customer gets in,every girls in the shop is talking about him.

"Wow he is so handsome"

"Is he married?"

"I want him to be my boyfriend please"

Minju heard the talking and turn around while reading some receipt. Her face was fill with confused then she nodded.

"Thats not bad"

The guy walks to the counter and asked how to make crafts there and minju tell him to fill the paper to tell what are you making.

Minju:"so here you'll write your name, what are you making,what are you going to choose?"

He:"i think im going to make a candle,can you suggest what scent are good for relaxing?"

Minju:"for me it is grapefruit. It smells really soft and make you feel so fresh"

He:"okay then i'll pick the grapefruit scent"

He writes it for too long and make her wait and wait and wait..

He:"here is my fill in paper."

Minju took it and read it to confirm the things he wanted.

Minju:"name: Yoo taeyang, you're making candles,white and blue coloured and grapefruit scented. Is it correct?"

Taeyang:"yes it is"

Minju walk away from the counter and took some the ingredients for the candle making and show him the way to make the candle.

Minju:"so here is the place where the customer make candles, be carefull of the stove okay?"

Taeyang:"alright minju-ssi"

Minju:"how did you know my name?"

Taeyang:"your name tag says it,kim minju"

Minju:"oh yeah"

She walked away with a embarrasment and sit on the counter.

"Aah i forgot to tell him if he has any problem call the staff"

Minju:"hyewon-ah! Go to the candle table right there and tell him if he has any problem just call the staff"

Hyewon:"okay"

So hyewon walk to the table and she put her hand on her mouth and turned back to the counter.

Minju:"wae??"

Hyewon:"he is so freaking handsome! Dont you think?"

Minju:"yeah quite handsome but not my taste"

Hyewon rolled her eyes and turn around again and head to the candle table. A minnutes after she went and the the guy, she comes back with a sorrowfull face.

Minju:"what is it this time?"

Hyewon:"i asked for his number"

Minju:"are you crazy?"

Hyewon:"and he said,he has a girlfriend"

Minju:"come here"

She called hyewon to come and hug her. She patted hyewon's back.

Minju:"its okay"

-------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to vote and comment!♡