20 (END)

-

Minju:"I did that? I said that?"

She stood up in mixed feelings, shock and guilty.

Minju:"i must be crazy...real crazy! I have to meet taeyang now"

She took her wallet and ready to leave. She slid her wallet into her sweatpants pocket and started to run. She felt so guilty and anxious at the same time.

She knew that she wasn't supposed to be mad at Taeyang. But at that time she doesn't know the truth. She shouldn't only follow her feelings. She's mad at herself for not letting Taeyang to explain first.

As she run, a tear roll down to her cheeks, more and more tears falling down from feeling guilty. She doesn't like this feeling. The feeling of misunderstood. The tear was cold as she run.

She run fast to take a taxi, but at that time there were no taxi available. She then goes to the bus stand. Also there is so many people waiting for the bus.

Suddenly her phone ringed and she take a look at the screen. "KangChan" .

"What does he wants!!"

She then pick up the call.

Minju:"what again?!"

Chani:"hey relax! Where are you? You ran so fast"

Minju:"im somewhere cheongnam-dong" '-'

Chani:"for what?!"

Minju:"im going to take bus and straight to home, i wanted to meet Taeyang and apologize"

Chani:"there is no more busses to Taeyang's house, just wait there i'll come"

Minju:"hmm okay, can you come quickly? Im scared"

Chani:"oh okay just don't go anywhere"

The call ended and minju let out a long sigh. She walked to a bench far a bit from the bus stand and sit there while waiting for Chani.

"This is all my fault! I shouldn't met Sujin in the first place! I could've ask Taeyang about it! huwaaa"

She just sit there cover her face while sobbing. She regrets all.

-

Minju woke up seeing a white ceiling and a light brushes her face. She looked aside at the window and realized that she's at Taeyang's house. She was confused.

Minju:"why am i here? Did i apologize to him last night?"

She tried to remember what happend to her last night. She remembered last night and the last thing she did was waiting for chani while sobbing. Then, she falls asleep.

Minju:"shit! Im still guilty. But how did i get here??"

Flashback last night..

chani was running while his eyes looked everywhere for Minju. Minutes after then he saw Minju sitting on a bench with her face covered.

Chani:"isn't that minju? I'm sure thats her"

He walked closer to check on her. But when chani called her, she doesn't reply. She just kept silent.

Chani:"Minju-yah?"

He tapped her several times but she still sit like a rock. Then a old woman sitting there tells him that she was sleeping.

Chani:"you got to be kidding me..then how am i gonna take her home?"

-

Chani:"hyuuunggg!! Palli!! Or not im going to leave her here"