17

Flashback to 2016..

Highschool bell rings and all the student in the classroom were running to their seat before the teacher comes in. Their English teacher came into the class and started to gave lesson.

"Ugh i hate english class, im going to sleep"

When he was about to put his head on the table, the teacher calls him.

Ms.Kim:"Yoo Taeyang you're not allowed to sleep in class. Expecially my class"

Taeyang:"fiiiinee"

The teacher nodded and smile. She continued to teach them.

After the last class ended, they packed their bag and get ready to head home.

Keonhee:"yo! taeyang ah! Let's go to the snack bar"

Taeyang:"im not hungry, im going straight to home. Or else my mom will get mad at me."

Keonhee:"okay then i'll go home first!"

Taeyang:"hmm see ya"

He pick up his bag from the table and walked out from the school. On the way home, he saw some banner on a shop. He took his phone and took a picture of it.

"Nice"

Suddenly a girl came from the back and slid her hands into his hands.

Minju:"oppa annyeong!"

Taeyang:"who's your oppa?"

Minju:"ah..mianh.. seonbaenim"

She pulled back her hands making him looked at her with a confuse face.

Minju:"wae?"

Taeyang:"who said you can pull out your hands?"

Minju:"haha mwoya seonbaenim? You're weird"

Taeyang took  her hands and hold it. They walked together while holding hands.

BEEP BEEP!

A loud car honk honking at the back. Taeyang turns around and quickly let go of minju's hand. She got shock then she turns around too. She startled when she sees her math teacher (which also taeyang's english teacher), Ms.Kim in the car. Ms.Kim lowered down the car window. Looking at Taeyang and Minju.

Minju:"oh? Annyeonghasaeyeo Ms.Kim"

Minju looked at Taeyang and patted his arms.

Minju:"i'll guess im gonna go now. Bye. Go to your mom"

Taeyang:"okay then..bye"

She waved her hands to him and say goodbye. Taeyang smiles to her. Taryang walked to the car and hop in.

Ms.Kim:"girlfriend?"

Taeyang:"nope. She likes me but"

Ms.Kim:"but?"

Taeyang:"i didn't like her back. Its not like i hate her..just i dont feel anything towards her"

Ms.Kim:"then tell her you didn't feel anything for her. You stick with her as if you have feelings for her"

Taeyang:"i can't..i like being with her"

Ms.Kim:"yah! That means you like her! Just tell her already"

Taeyang:"eomma..did you forget i already have a girlfriend"

Ms.Kim:"that girl name sujin? Just leave her. I bet minju is more better than her"

-

Taeyang:"minju yah, do you want to try modeling? You're pretty enough to be a model"

Minju:"suddenly??"

Taeyang:"just because..find something else that you can do better. i'll send you the event"

Taeyang sent the picture he took last week. Minju receive the message and read it.

Minju:"okay i'll try. By the way seonbaenim..won't you tell me what's your answer?"

Taeyang:"Do you like me so much?"

Minju:"not only like but i also love you. Hehe"

Taeyang:"ermm..nonesense "

Minju:"im serious though, i can marry you too. I really want that.. but you have to tell me that you like me then i can marry you"

Taeyang:"you're too young to get married"

Minju:"i didn't said that i want to get married right now, i mean when i grow up. When we grow up"

Taeyang:"alright kim minju...i get it"

Ringggg!!

Taeyang's cellphone ringed then he took a peek on his cellphone.

"It's my Sujin"

He looked minju with a hesitate face.

Taeyang:"im going to pick up this call for a bit"

Minju:"eo? Arasseo"

Minju then looked up the event and sign up.

------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to vote and comment!♡