18

"ALRIGHT LET'S GET IT! YES YES LIKE THAT! MORE ELLEGANT,HUMBLE AND PRETTY! SHOW YOUR ANGEL SIDE"

Minju do lots of pose for the modeling contest. She puts her hand in the air like she was grabnling something from the tree.

"YES THAT'S IT! WOW PRETTY"

The photographer compliments make minju chuckled and laugh a bit.

"MARVELOUS!! THAT PRETTY SMALL LAUGH IS LIKE AN ANGEL!"

She continued to pose and proceed to end the photoshoot. She walks to the resting part of thr studio then she sit down and drink some water. While she drink the water, she saw the director come towards her.

Director:"wow kim Minju-nim that was awesome, have you done modeling before?"

Minju:"no this is my first time"

Director:"do you really love modeling? Because it feels like you already took the photoshoot spot as yours"

Minju:"ahh no no someone told me to try modeling because he thinks it suits me"

Director:"great! What a good friend. So..let me excuse myself first then"

Minju:"okay"

She then stood up and walk to the changing room to get her clothes changed and wait for the results since its a competition. When she arrive at the room, she took her phone and search her mother contact.

"Eomma"

She tap the contact number and wait for her mom to answer.

Call connected"

Mom:"eo my daughter?"

Minju:"eomma where are you?"

Mom:"im at the gate, the guards won't let me go in"

Minju:"what? No way! So you can't get in? Wait there i'll come out. They has a bench out there. You sit first mom"

Call ended"

Minju told the make up artist that she wanted to go outside since the result then came out within 20 minutes. The make up artist nodded then she head outside.

She asked the guards can her mother come in but the guards said that only people incharge and the contestant can get in. So she get out and go to her mother.

Minju:"when did you come?"

Mom:"just now when you called me. Woah you looked pretty"

Minju:"ofcourse!..look who's daughter is it?"

Mom:"did you eat yet?"

Minju:"hmm not yet..minddu is hungry~"

Mom:"don't do that you're already grown up"

Minju:"no im not..not fully grown up. If im already grow up then i can marry taeyang"

Mom:"who?"

Minju:"my crush"

Mom:"is it?~ stop thinking about that, you have to eat first"

Her mom took a lunchbox from the bag and gave to minju. She took it and opened it.

Minju:"tuna mayo rice balls!"

Mom:"i didn't what to pack but i hope that's enough"

Minju:"eomma, this is more than enough."

-

Congratulations for the 3rd place, Kim Minju!

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment!♡