Chapter 5 - Shy Boys

"It would be better if you spend the weekend at home so we all can arrive at the party together on Sunday but it's up to you if you want. Do message one of the maids if you are coming tonight so they can have your room prepared." Saint had been in class when his grandmother called so he was unable to answer his phone. Now as he waited for Opp to arrive on the fourth floor of the library, he was able to listen to the voicemail she left. For a second he did think about spending the weekend there but it would be the first time in two years. To him...that house was never a home.

Him and Opp had spent an hour and a half studying together before Opp left him to go run errands. He debated if he wanted to leave as well since his stomach was on the verge of hunger but he wanted to start up his homework. If he finished it here then he could relax at his apartment and maybe play video games with Opp when he dropped off his suit pants.

Saint was changing his notebooks out when he heard faint footsteps. He knew Opp had taken everything with him, and the other students on the floor were studying as well. He looked up to see who it was and became shocked. It was him! That guy from a week ago.

As bad as it's going to sound, Saint never expected to see him again. Whenever he is on campus he only stays within the International school. There are the rare times he has to travel to another but that's because he used their parking lot.

Saint unknowingly gulped and started to feel his face heat up. He was so lost in the moment that he didn't hear what the other person asked.

"Uhh is it okay if I sit here?" Zee asked with a smile. He prayed the answer would be a yes because he was not sure if he could face rejection.

"Oh yeah, that's uhh..yeah it's fine." Saint said it all too quickly but also stumped over his words.

Zee happily sat down in the seat Opp had been in. He put his book bag on the back part of the chair and took out his notebook and folder. Before he actually started to do his work, he wanted to introduce himself.

"By the way my name is Zee. Uhh Zee Pruk." He wanted to sound confident but his voice cracked when saying his name.

"Hi Zee, I'm Saint. Saint Suppapong." Saint flashed Zee one of his side smiles.

As both of them got to their own homework, each would sneakily steal glances at the other. It was after maybe twenty minutes when Saint became intrigued with what Zee was working on. He's only seen one other person do that type of homework, so it was easy for him to find out what school Zee was a part of. Zee had made what he was doing look so easy. He had three pencils, an eraser, and a ruler scattered in front of him. Every line he made, he double checked the size and would move the paper to help guide a new line being made. It was like watching a famous painter create their new masterpiece.

Saint was snapped out of this trance when his stomach growled. He knew Zee had to have heard it right? Nobody was around them to be making noises and it wasn't a quiet growl either.

Embarrassed? Saint? Yes, yes indeed.

Zee definitely heard Saint's stomach growl but he took this as an opportunity.

"Do you maybe want to grab something to eat? I haven't had anything and seeing the time..."

Saint was taken back for a second but agreed. He told Zee that the canteen would most likely be closing but he knew of a small restaurant on the side of the university that he liked. They packed up all their belongings and started to head towards the elevators. Zee had shot Tommy a quick text message begging him to cover his shift today and was excited when he replied with a yes.

It was a short walk to the restaurant but Zee didn't want it to be awkward so he would ask little questions to Saint. The simple ones like "How was your day?" "Were your classes boring or fine?" and "Did you study everything you needed to?" Saint answered all of Zee's questions and then would ask them back to him.