Chapter 19 - Let The Rain Fall Down

Billy had woken up roughly ten minutes before his first class began. His phone was on the verge of being dead with over twenty text messages from the group chat and an additional five to ten from his friends personal numbers. Knowing he wasn't going to make it on time, he decided to tag along with his mom who was going to be late herself. To his luck, his father had already left for work an hour prior and wouldn't be getting any type of lecture from him. As they walked out the door, his sister came down the stairs and booked it to the car so fast that they couldn't ask her why she was joining them.

"Let me guess...you both are late?" their mom questioned as they were stopped at a red light.

"No -" "Yes."

"Kanya honey, if your brother lies then it's okay to go along with him. I'm not your father who waits to hear yours or your sisters answer before Billy's"

"Thank you mom" Billy turned around in the passenger seat to stick his tongue out at Kanya.

When they arrived at the university, all three of them parted ways to their designated schools or buildings. If Billy wasn't fully awake earlier, he definitely was now due to the sun being a hundred percent out and shining. Since the first morning classes were still in session but with little time left, Billy decided to wait outside the doors of his second class. He watched all the kids exit the lecture room and slid his way in and went for his favorite seat.

Opp arrived not too long after but Orn stood by the door to continue talking to her friend. When her conversation was finished, she came to sit next to the boys. Thats when Billy noticed they were missing one other person.

"Hey, where's Saint?"

"He said he had a doctor's appointment. It was something that P'Mew did for him I think" Opp answered his question, never looking away from his laptop as he typed.

"Forgot to peer-edit someone's report?" Orn asked while trying to take a peak at who Opp had gotten for the paper.

"Yup. I only got reminded of this assignment because Saint happened to be my secret editor and was doing this last night as I slept. Woke up to all his comments and highlightings in my paper"

"Okay to double check everything we have touched on so far, you do not smoke, only drink at events or parties, you try to stay in good health and eat regularly?"

"Yes"

"Okay that's good. Now let's talk about what you came in to discuss today and that would be your sleeping habits?"

"Mhmmhm. I don't sleep like a normal person. For as long as I can remember, sleep and I have never had a good relationship. I think the best amount of hours I get is either two or three and then my body just wakes up."

"Just like that?"

"Yeah it's weird but normal to me. I rarely wake up sleepy but there can be days when it finally gets to me and I sleep more than maybe nine to ten hours.."

"Well the good thing is that your body knows it is exhausted but it's the timing that we need to possibly work on. If it takes a couple days or maybe even weeks for your own body to notice it being tired - that's not good of course. I also see in your file that you spoke to a doctor in America. Did sleep come up at all?"

"To be honest, not really, I only saw a doctor in the States because my school recommended it."

"And why was that?"

"I ughh had a rough time after....after losing someone"

"I think I would like to contact that doctor in the States to figure out where they left off with you and maybe we can pick that up here in Thailand. Does that sound like a good plan?"