Chapter six: Happy Ending_part 27 FINAL part

It was the next day when Misfortune went outside – alone, to take sometime for herself. She was sitting on the ground, holding the amulet thoughtful in her hands, which Morgo gave her. "Huh...I'm so curious if it will really work...he said, I only have to think on him very firmly...But how? Maybe, I close my eyes and say: Morgo, please come to me." She tried as best she could to focus her thoughts. After a while, she opended her eyes and looked around, if she could see him. "Nothing happened...It's only glowing...I have to try it again!" And again, she closed her eyes and focused her thoughts, but still – nothing happened. "Oh no...such a let down...it's not working..." - "Did you really thought on me firmly enough?" "Yeah, I really did my be-...wait a minute!" Misfortune turned her head "Aah! There you are!" Morgo, in his human-moose hybrid appearance was standing now in front of her. "Have you really missed me that much already, hmm?" She jumped into his big arms and replied "Yes, of course! Aaaaand I was curious if it will work." "You see, I didn't lie to you. You just need some patience and it will work" "Yes." giggled the girl. "So, do you have any idea what we can do now? Is there something special you want to do?" asked Morgo. Misfortune didn't need long to think about it. "If you ask me like that...you could show me, where you live...Benjamin and me havn't seen much, when we were there." Morgo smiled and said "Well, that's a good idea...and I think, it will surprise you." "Are you for reals? Now I'm curious! I can't wait to see it!...But, do we have to teleport? To be honest, I'm a bit afraid of it. I never did that before." "Don't be afraid, Misfortune...all what you need to do, is to hold tight on me and nothing can go wrong." said Morgo to convince her. Misfortune did what he said and she clung to his cloak and pressed herself into his bristly fur. "Are you ready to leave?" asked the demon to be sure. "Yes, I am! I trust you!" said Misfortune confidently. And with these words, they both teleported away and disappeared – to the Beyond.

💗💗💗THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL READERS,

FOR READING MY STORY UNTIL THE THE END💗💗💗

It's pretty much open ended...so, I could continue this in a new story...I also have some ideas about Morgo's background story...so, it's not really an end here 😊

so, it's not really an end here 😊