One : Radiant

The silence in the spacious art gallery was soothingly interrupted by the soft music playing in the background, creating an easiness to the visitors.

The visually appealing art works were beautifully displayed on the white walls, illuminated by soft warm lights. The peaceful ambiance of the gallery was indeed welcoming to the visitors who aren't tired of appreciating the art works.

A beautiful smile of happiness and relief was spread across taehyung's glowing face. His hands slowly tucking his ash blond locks back to his ear, the tassel earrings swaying at his light touch. He was occupied with the visitors who complimented his works politely.

His eyes proudly gaze around the walls while pressing a delightful smile. The vibe was perfect, everything was perfect. All went according to what he planned and he was so glad that there were people who supported him throughout to achieve his dream.

He was looking stunning in his monochrome outfit, wearing a dark grey crew neck tee and trousers paired with wool overcoat and scarf. His hazel eyes were made black by the contact lens, giving a different glow to him.

His phone vibrates, taehyung immediately takes it out of his pocket and chuckles when he sees the caller id of his best friend.

"Chim" He mumbles with a elated chuckle.

"I told you to call me back, didn't i? Anyways how is it going?"

Taehyung smiles at jimin's curious voice and replies, "It's going so good, i'm happy that everything went well"

"Yayhay! congratulations, i wish i was there"

Taehyung cover his mouth while lowly giggling, he can imagine jimin's pouty face. "Its alright chimmy"

"Alright? No, the right word is shameful, i'm not there to attend my best friend's first solo art exhibition. It's so shameful! Urgh!"

Jimin's whining was fair, he always motivated taehyung for conducting an art exhibition of his beautiful paintings and being not able attend it was upsetting for him.

"Chim your monthly check up is more important" Taehyung uses a playful chiding voice, only to make jimin whine more.

"But still~"

There was a pause from jimin, giving taehyung enough time to laugh on his whiny adorable voice.

"It's all yoongi's fault, he made me pregnant at a wrong time"

"Ahem" Taehyung fake coughs, eyes instinctively looking around and passing sheepish smiles to the visitors.

"Uhm was i loud? Some creepy people are staring at me but never mind"

"I'm trying so hard to not laugh out loud so don't push it further" Taehyung mirthfully warns.

"And i'm not even trying"

Taehyung shakes his head and chuckles, his other hand fixing his scarf properly.

"So how's the sale going?"

Taehyung mentally squeals, hands fisting in excitement to say, "You won't believe when i say around eleven paintings are sold"

"REALLY!?" The loud pitchy voice pierced into his ear, making taehyung to pull the phone a little away.

His excitement transforming into a bored sigh, "chim!"

"OH MY GOD TAEE~ I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU"

"Okay i get it, now don't explode my ears" Taehyung voice was slightly whiny, damn his eardrums are throbbing in ache.