Twenty six : Blow

It was raining heavily. With booming thunders. Yet not as loud as the thoughts rushing in his mind. It almost felt like his head would split open.

Byun Baekhyun was dead.

The only lead he had to his ugly past was dead. He doesn't even know what he's going after but the events happened today only heightened the hunch of something unsettling in his life.

A lightening rumbled, the long roots of it staying a second for him to see through the windows. The bad weather was a precise picture of what's happening inside him.

He had rains of sorrow, but also the thunderstorms of frustration and anger. The rain never halted and he doesn't think it will any soon until his eyes greet taehyung.

Tears slipped past his closed eyes, his body laying limp on the bed. He needs taehyung right now. Just to stay in his arms and bury himself deep into his loving warmth.

Only a day passed and it almost felt like he can't breathe without being close to his family. Though he doesn't get to see taehyung everyday, his son had compensated that void in him.

Not to mention, he got to LA leaving his son upset. He hadn't even told him and he's sure jungmin must have been more upset when today it wasn't him who picked him up from school like always.

Loud bangs on the door made his eyes to open. He sat up straight, waiting to confirm it was just a thunder and not actual banging on his room door. But only the bangs got louder.

He sighed and went to open the door. Of course no one else other than bogum would be reaching to his door.

"What is it now?" He snapped as soon as he opened the door.

Bogum shuddered, saying nothing. Jungkook's brows draw together as he studies him. He was drenched in sweat, brown hair messed and eyes having something new, absolute fear.

He almost asked, are you okay? But he bit down the words and huffed, "It wasn't any ghost, you just looked in the mirror. Now go to sleep and let me do the same!"

Before he could slam the door shut, bogum held it tight and in another movement pulled him out by his hand.

"The fuck is wrong with you-" He was forcibly dragged towards other direction, where bogum's room is.

Once bogum brought him to his room, he turned and looked pleadingly at jungkook.

"I was only thinking of taking a shower and then suddenly, so unexpectedly a big lightning striked, the whole bathroom shook with its sound and then saw that-"

Jungkook derided, "You're scared of thunder!? Dude, seriously?"

"No, I saw that..." Bogum shook his head like it's painful to explain.

Jungkook waited, "That what?"

"That-" Bogum tried but then gave up on explaining. He pushed jungkook towards his bathroom, resisting his all curses.

"You want me to go in" Jungkook shouted in disbelief.

Bogum huffed in irritation at his denial, "Just look at it, idiot"

Jungkook groaned and went inside the bathroom, spotting nothing but then a buzz got his attention. He looked up and saw a large bug. His incredulous rage was beyond explainable, "A bug!?"

He stomped out of the bathroom, bogum immediately handing him a slipper. "Yes! Kill it!"

Jungkook revolted realising he was forced to hold his freaking slipper which had a disgusting color. He threw it away and grunted, "I'm not up for this shit"