Thirty six : Gold

If jungkook was walking, then he would've been rooted to his place. Choosing to remain completely unmoving for an hour or so.

Little jungmin was pushing the wheel chair to help his father move across the hall, though a single hand of yoongi on the push handle was doing all the job.

Jungkook only entered the main entrance, almost getting blinded by each shinning corners of the mansion which screamed luxury in big bold letters. Jungmin was quick to abandon him, bouncing ahead to the foyer in a excited squeal.

Yoongi's contagious laugh echoed the hall. "Now i wish my baby is a boy"

Jungkook beams, it's a pride to acknowledge his son's cuteness makes others to wish for one like him. He momentarily gets distracted by the glamorous sweeping staircase in the vaulted entryway as yoongi drives him forward.

Yoongi was kind to give him detailed information about the architecture of the mansion so that he won't keep his mouth hanging like he did to his own company once.

His jaw dropping mansion is one of the most meticulously designed contemporary estate which is worth sixty millions and covering around hundred art installations. It has a total of eight bedrooms and no less than twelve bathrooms, each lined with spotless marble flooring.

From what he remembers, his hyung mentioned two resort-style spa swimming pools, indoor and outdoor. He also said he specially added gaming and sports room for jungmin at the first floor.

The entryway holds a eye-catching rotating sculpture which makes jungkook swallow down hardly. It's not like he haven't been familiar of such luxury, he had witnessed it multiple times during his course of life involving amnesia.

The thought of owning one such grand estate hits different. When he took charge as the CEO, yoongi did handed him a file which details the ten estates and properties he owns but he haven't ever even thought of giving it a look until now.

Jungkook closed his eyes and smiled. He had been caged in the hospital for two weeks and five days, he's finally out from there after much protest. He no longer has to wrap his head with a bandage anymore as the concussion had been fully healed. The heavy blisters he had in his both feets and left arm are slowly starting to shrink and dry.

His soles are only recovering from the burn which is why he's instructed not to walk and make it worse. It's like the sting and hot burn he experiences 24/7 have turned completely normal since the past few days. Though the fracture on his knuckles remains unchanged, it would precisely need atleast one to two months for his hand to fully recover it's strength.

Jungmin plopped himself on the velvet tufted sofa, vigorously happy with his new home. "Dada!"

Jungkook instantly grinned at his little boy's squeal. "You like it?"

It was a stupid question as jungmin's face tells he wants to run around the entire mansion in a matter of seconds. Jungmin bounced himself on the couch, "Yes! Yes! It's bigger than noona's house"

Yoongi faked a small cough at his honesty, bursting a laughter from jungkook. Jungmin was soon found getting enchanted by the crystal chandelier above his head. The boy always preferred lavish dreamland with shinning rainbows and flying horses. This mansion was perfect to his fantasies.

Jungkook looks back at the main door and wonders what's taking taehyung so long. Taehyung had asked them to enter the mansion while he takes his time to collect his bags with bogum.

Leaving him with bogum was a great bother but as usual, he could not say no taehyung. There were staffs to help him with the luggage but taehyung insisted to do it himself and he found it weird. Maybe it's mostly his saltiness in leaving taehyung with his nemesis.