Nineteen : Mess

The evening had turned into a steep learning curve. In the strained quietness, jungkook understood the police station had a inbuilt discomfort.

Cement-grey walls and uncomfortable plastic chairs. The stink of stale sweat crammed in the chaotically busy police station got him a really bad headache.

He couldn't relax his hard face, too much annoyance and pique filled inside. To his side, was his lawyer, Mr. Shin Yongjae and a distance far was the women he despises the most, Ms. Choi Sooyoung with her lawyer.

"How long will it take to release them?" He finally broke the silence, his voice coming out authoritative.

The custody sergeant gives him a curt look, his neck was a thick column of muscle. His hair gave dark bristle along the sides of his head.

"It will take time" His laconic reply irked jungkook as he leans forward, placing his hand on the table.

"What exactly is taking time?"

The cop cocked his brow, "We have a FIR lodged against them for home invasion burglary mister, they are not arrested for something simple but for disguising and attacking the security guard who's undergoing medical treatment now"

"We have court procedures to follow so your uncivil behavior won't make any change" The custody sergeant concluded bluntly.

Jungkook scoffed, leaning back and glancing towards Ms. Choi who had a prideful smirk.

"Everything needed for the bail is submitted to you officer" Jungkook's lawyer sternly informed.

"That is what we're checking Mr. Shin" The cop said without raising his eyes.

Jungkook shot a careful glance towards the prison cell, catching yeonjun's regretful eyes. The younger had his fingers nervously curled around the bars, lips chapped and sweat glistening on his face. To his left was rose who didn't once shifted from her place, dazed to make a move.

It was just a matter of time when he picked up the situation he's stuck into. With a dry chuckle jungkook asked, "how much did she offer?"

There he saw the sergeant's eyes turning frantic, a cautious gulp followed. Jungkook shook his head in disappointment, not surprised.

Ms. Choi rolled her eyes, pushing her hair back in tiresome. Jungkook huffed and slammed his palm on the table, "i want them out, right now"

The man in uniform didn't keep a steady gaze on jungkook. His eyes occasionally took glances towards Ms. Choi who glares at him to object or atleast dely the bail.

"Will offer you no bribe but instead a call from your superiors" Jungkook threatened in his very calm voice.

He then leaned back, eyes fixated on the custody sergeant, "I want them out sir"

The cop sighed in defeat and beckoned his junior closer, extending out the key. Ms. Choi gaped and was quick to oppose, "oh well do proceed!"

She harshly takes her phone out from her handbag, using a mocking tone, "I'll just give a call to the medias"

Jungkook grits his teeth, "what do you want Ms choi!?"

"Didn't you get it Mr. Jeon?" She spat furiously, "I don't want your minions out from here"

Jungkook kept his gaze on the table, glaring at the wood while his face hardened in a cold expression. His clenched fist contains the fury within.

"If you won't let that happen, then imma show the world how the jeon jungkook made his employees to break into my house" Her voice was greatly annoying.