Four : Utopia

:▹ 𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙏

Apart from the usual scenario of a crowded space, today the cafe was quite calm and silent. Maybe one of the reason was the light drizzle from the grey clouds and also the time ticking four in the evening. Customers usually are less during these hours.

Nevertheless, countable customers were having thier relaxing time which was not hectic as it used to be for jungkook.

Usually jungkook would be in a rush, running one place to another to serve the orders as when the owner is not present to appoint jobs, the other teens who are also working their part time jobs decides to boss him around. He doesn't protest, have done it a quite a time before but it was all in vain so he decided to rather save his energy.

When things frustrate him, he takes a deep breath and focuses his mind on pointing out the bright side of his hard life of earning money like multitasking-- he's quite excelled in that though. There are times when he's forced to keep track of many customers simultaneously and there he learned to multitask which was a lacking trait in him.

Another plus point which his optimistic mind pointed out was a good exercise to his brain, a good memory is required to recall the menu choices and customer orders, and also for memorizing the best items of the cafe.

Sliding away the main point, he wants to earn money for affording his basic requirements. He doesn't want to depend completely on namjoon's father, that kind man is already doing a lot for him.

As he was cleaning the table, he heard the firm voice of the boy who coldly demands him to look after everything in the cafe as he leaves to chill outside. He's supposed to work with him but who cares.

With a shake of his head, jungkook averts his attention back to his work. A hour more and he'll be done with his shift, he can't wait to lay on his bed and have a relaxing sleep. His back truly hurts, muscles aching completely on standing for too long.

After politely attending the customers, he finally takes a minute of rest by sitting on the chair with a grunt.

A click sound of the door was shortly heard and he wanted to cry. Customers. Again.

He sighs out deeply and then paints a politeness on his face to attend whoever visited the cafe.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see two men already taking their seat on the last table. He fixed his apron and grabs his notepad and pen, then strides towards the new customers.

His eyes focus on the blond male who have a polite smile on his luscious lips. The man was irresistibly beautiful, having wide cute cheekbones and narrow chin, forming a perfect oval face. His smooth blond locks were falling down to his round black eyes which held a mix of purity and mischief.

A urge to frown was flickering on his face as he feels the blonde boy to be quite familiar to him.
Jungkook returns a small smile, hiding the tiredness of his body.

"Are you ready to order sir?" He asks, his voice kind of flinching the boy who was sitting back-faced to him.

Slowly, jungkook shifts his eyes to the ash blond haired boy and instantly felt himself freezing under the enchanting beauty of the man. Oh how long, he wished to get another glimpse of him and here he was looking at him with the same innocent hazel eyes.

For a dizzying moment, he literally felt the fatigue of his muscles evaporating in the jasmine scent of the mesmerizing boy who was shying under his soft stare.

Ahem!

A loud gruff of throat clearing was heard from the blonde male, breaking his daze as he gave a slight shake to his head, eyes shifting away in embarrassment. He couldn't hide the smile forming on his lips, his face lit up pleasantly to see the boy who shows up in his dreams every night.