Forteen : Bicker

𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙏

From the corner of my eye, i could see the girl tucking her hair prettily behind her ear. I was calm and concentrated in writing down the steps of solving a statics problem elaborately on her book.

She is my junior, having mid-brown long hair with immaculate nails and subtle makeup. She had glasses too, just like me but not round but somewhat rectangular.

I often help my juniors and also classmates who approach me in hope of some help in academics that i could provide. I have no problem, it only helps me to retain my knowledge.

The overly excited sounds of exclaims and cheers from the players were kind of distracting me but i somehow managed to write it down full. I glanced towards the basketball court, the players were having a thrilled fun indeed.

It wasn't a official match, just a practice and that is why i was sitting here in the upper section with complete calmness or else the court would have been full with howls of excited students.

I checked my writing once to ensure i didn't miss anything. Then i gazed at her, "here, check if my hand writing is understandable to you"

I handed her the book and she grinned, "yes it is, thank you oppa"

I smiled modestly, "it's fine"

I resist back the frown in the my face as i again, forgot her name. I am familiar with her but her name is quite not sitting well into my head.

She stood up to leave but her pen dropped down from her hold as she was holding a lot of things. She pursed her lips in hesitancy, eyes lingered on her pen. I understood her uneasiness, she was wearing a skirt and bending down was making her conscious.

I reached down and picked up the pen. I extended it to her and she looked profusely flushed at my gesture. She took her pen with a small 'thank you' and hurriedly made her way out of the court area.

I pressed a smile, girls get flustered quick. I felt relieved when i opened my book, it was a novel given to me by namjoon hyung. He loves reading books and wanted me to read one of his favorite.

Before i could start reading, i sensed a presence before me. I raised my head and saw taehyung standing right below three seats, staring at me with a pout.

A immediate smile softened my eyes, i meet him almost everyday yet each time i see him, my heart blooms with content. I waved my hand happily at him, my eyes noticing the single rose flower held in his hand.

His adorable pout replaced with a smile and he cutely got to his way towards me. I'm so happy that he's comfortable with me nowadays. After confessing my interest, i never felt him feel awkward around me. In fact, he was so joyous and adorable with me.

Each time i make him smile, i fall for him more and more. I now realise, at first i fell for his beauty and that feeling wasn't quite strong. Just a attraction, that was it. But now, after knowing him-i think i'm in love with him. It is a big word but i can feel that it is the right one to be used.

The intense emotions he suffused in my heart is such pleasantly strong that i can't help but want to be with him all time. I desperately wish to express my feelings to him someday. Someday when he'll feel the same for me-till then i'll wait.

"Jungkookie" Taehyung squealed as he sat beside me. I chuckled and ruffled his hair sweetly, "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you" He mumbled with a shy smile, his fingers brushing the petals of the red rose.

"See me? You don't have classes now?" I ask with amused chuckle.

Taehyung bit his soft lips, "Chimmy wanted to bunk classes so..."