Twenty eight : Sore

Claire wasn't a aggressive person as he thought. Not a feral cat. Just a cat which meows a lot.

Like a lot.

"So you basically cook for these grown men who doesn't quite seem helpless to cook for themselves"

The poor cook, Yeongsu blinked. He understands that she's speaking to him as her beautiful eyes are fixed on him in a judging look but he cannot understand what.

"Nevermind" She waved her hands, "You're a professional cook but you do not know what macaroni is?"

She waited for him to respond. "What about cheeseburger?"

Yeongsu helplessly looked at the two men afar. Jungkook was tediously pruning and shaping the plants of the garden, a task assigned by jin who's out with his daughter for sightseeing. While bogum was sunbathing in the pool.

Their arrival was quite normal. Jin was surprised to see Claire but bogum handled it well. Namjoon is still out of town for his business meet. Jungkook expected a visit or atleast a call from yoongi but it hadn't occurred yet.

"No? Atleast pizza?" Claire queried.

"He speaks and cooks only korean" Bogum said in english without taking a glance at her. "And he's not understanding you"

Claire rested her hands on her hips, "I think he does. He just nodded his head at me"

Bogum sighed, quickly glaring at jungkook who was suppressing down his laughter.

Claire slowly resumed to drink her coffee. Yeongsu changed the table runner matching to the cushions of the chairs. The sun was drenching the patio with warm light, the white curtains were flowing in rhythms of gentle wind.

As yeongsu placed the breakfast on the table, Claire jumped up from her chair to inspect the food items. Her face dropped as nothing pleased her eyes nor nose.

"What's his name again?" She shouted for bogum who replied, "Oh Yeongsu"

Bogum almost felt sorry for the cook, he'd never seen him this nervous and confused.

"Easy. So Mr. Oh?" Her cupid's bow lips curved for a delighted smile. "Can you tell me where's the macaroni kept in the kitchen?"

Yeongsu's turned fidgety, unable to read her mind.

"I don't think we have that" Bogum replied instead, sinking into water.

"For real? I'm craving for it so bad. Like a craving that pregnant womens get. Oh my god, am i pregnant?" Her babbling made them both turn their head at her in a rapid speed.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed, it went straight to fix at bogum suspiciously. Bogum felt his eyes and warned, "Don't even try to say what's in your mind"

Claire's laugh echoed a second later, slapping her forehead. "I didn't even have sex since three months"

Jungkook turned and awkwardly continued pruning, bogum informed that she is a bit too open about her thoughts. She says what strikes right on her mind and is a very talkative extrovert. But he hadn't expected this much.

Bogum gritted his teeth, pushing back his wet hair. "Your honesty is truly appreciated but you can keep it to yourself"

Claire faked a pout. "Sorry, grumpy"

After being done with his job, jungkook headed towards the shade of patio. He bitterly complied bogum's request to get him his plate of breakfast to the pool deck.

His white shirt was drenched in sweat from the sun heat, so he took the towel and started wiping himself dry. His eyes fell on Claire's undivided attention on him, making him feel strange.