My War

Huening Kai slowly opened his eyes as he felt the dawn light on his face. Last night had been fun, considering that he and Soobin had barely been able to be together during the day due to the fact that the prince needed to pay attention to the wedding preparations, this resulted in both of them being desperate to meet at dusk.

 The boy lifted his torso, remaining seated on the bed, stretching as he yawned and rubbing his eyes. Looking to the side, he caught sight of Soobin, still deep in sleep, serenely breathing. The sheet they used was completely over the servant's body and just over Soobin's legs, which allowed him to see that he was without the upper clothes, leaving his muscular, sculptural body exposed.

 Huening Kai smiled, leaning closer and burying his face in Soobin's chest.

 "So handsome..." The boy whispered.

 After moving away, he began running his slender fingers over Soobin's abs. He always loved rubbing that belly, but when he was undressed, it was firmer and more consistent. It was really one of the things Huening Kai liked to do the most.

 Huening Kai then decided to get out of bed, covering Soobin in a way that made him as comfortable as possible. He then remained by the bedside, observing his prince.

 Soobin had once complained to Huening Kai, stating that he didn't like it when he woke up alone. Soobin always wanted to wake up with Huening Kai beside him, and let's face it, Huening Kai couldn't complain. If there was one thing he really wanted, it was to wake up every day just like that morning. However, maybe he could make breakfast for Soobin and bring it to him before he woke up, Huening Kai just needed to be quick.

 However, before he could head out of the room, he felt his wrist being caught. Soobin still had his eyes closed, but he was clearly already awake as he uttered in a husky voice.

 "Where are you going?"

 "Soobinnie... I was going to make your coffee, I didn't want you to wake up yet." Huening Kai whimpered.

 "You don't have to make my coffee, baby. The servants do it for both of us."

 "I know, but I wanted to do something..."

 "Don't worry about it, Hueningie. Come here." Soobin pulled Huening Kai to lie beside him again, this time under the blankets. Considering the fact that Soobin was still on his side of the bed, when he pulled the younger one, the two stayed even closer to each other's bodies. "My baby... You're basically royalty now, you know?"

 "But Soobinnie... I wanted to help the other servants... Do my job..." Huening Kai muttered with his face once again buried in Soobin's chest.

 "Hueningie... Your sister's medications and treatment have already been paid for, haven't they? You don't have to work like you used to anymore."

 "That's true... But still... I wanted to do more..." Huening Kai looked really saddened by that. It was no surprise, since the boy was born and raised a servant, not too poor or something like that, but still not much in touch with any royal privilege, being already used to and even enjoying doing jobs. These royal benefits were a new world he still needed to adapt to.

 "I don't like to see you sad that way... But I don't want you to work too hard either... Hmm..." Soobin placed his forefinger and thumb on his chin thoughtfully. "I have an idea."

 "You did?" Huening Kai finally looked at Soobin.

 "You want a job? You can work for me." Soobin suggested playfully. As if Huening Kai didn't work for him already, thought the youngest. "Working as the adorable and incredible love of my life." Soobin lifted himself a little, sitting slightly on the bed with a pillow on his back, pulling Huening Kai on top of him.