My Feeling

Soobin breathed heavily while rubbing his eyes between the index finger and thumb, walking to his room.

 "Huening Kai? " Soobin called as soon as he opened the door, but there was no one in that room. The prince looked under the bed, the window, everywhere until he was certain that his servant wasn't there. Soobin got out of the room and saw a servant, and quickly he asked her: "Can you tell me where I can find Huening Kai? "

 "I am sorry, your grace, I am not sure, but very likely he is at the upper garden. " The servant spoke bowing.

 "Oh yeah, why didn't I think about it before. " Soobin hit his own head. "Thank you. " And then, he went to the mentioned place, hoping that Kai would be there.

 At the garden, Kai was sitting on a short wall, observing the flowers he just watered. They were so beautiful with those water drops decorating the petals. But even though he was enchanted by that beauty, he wasn't smiling... He wasn't happy.

 His heart beat in a painful way, and he didn't know why. I mean... Perhaps, deep there, he knew, but didn't want to admit it.

 Huening Kai placed his hand on his chest, squeezing the surface.

 He had no right to feel those things. There was no reasons why or justifications to that pain. He was no more than a servant, and this is what he would always be. That's why he couldn't feel that. He had to get rid of that pain, or, at least, throw it deep into his heart so he would never remember it.

 It was necessary.

 But then he hears a voice calling him.

 "Huening Kai!! " That voice made him shiver and made his chest hurt even more.

 When he turned around, he saw prince Soobin getting closer.

 Damnit, what about everything he had decided? What about all those feelings he needed to hide in the deepest pit of his heart? How he would do that if Soobin was getting closer with that lovely smile, that ethereal beauty and stunning cuteness?

 "I was looking for you. " Soobin stopped in front of Kai, who stood sitting on the short wall, looking at the prince.

 How he would ignore those feelings... If Soobin was looking at him that way?

 With all the strength he had, he could force a smile. But it needed to seem like a real one, so Soobin wouldn't notice. Slowly Kai got up, looking at Soobin while he smiled in a very cute way.

 "Hello Soobin. So... How was the royal meeting? "

 "Well, it was... Stressful. " Soobin scratched his head

 "The prince isn't that nice? "

 "Ugh... Actually, he seems to be very nice, kind of like everyone got interested on him. " Huening Kai bowed his head for an instant, biting his lips in an almost imperceptible way. Everyone... So does it mean that Soobin got interested too?

 "So what have stressed you so much, Soobin? " Kai asked with a kind smile.

 "Well... Some things that my father and lord Taehyun said... " Soobin clenched his fists and made a mad countenance. "I just hate when they decide something that clearly is important for me, without talking to me"

 "So you are really getting married? " Huening Kai dared to ask. Even he was afraid of the answer.

 "I... Think so... " Soobin saddened his look, so did Huening Kai.

 That pain on the younger's chest just increased, and even so, he didn't understand it. He already knew that it could happen, it wasn't a surprise. And he knew that a prince is much more suitable to marry Soobin, who's also a prince.