My Injustice

Huening Kai entered the prince's chambers with a few clean sheets, and immediately saw Soobin sitting on his bed, leaning against the headboard, reading a book.

 "Oh, Huening Kai. I'm glad you came. " Soobin quickly smiled, closing the book and leaving it on the nightstand.

 "I'll always come, your grace. Your sheets need to be changed. " Kai smiled back, putting the white tissues over a dresser.

 "I told you. You can call me Soobin when we're alone. "

 "Okay, Soobin. Your sheets need to be changed. " Kai giggled.

 "They are not dirty. "

 "Even so, you always have to sleep on the best of the best. "

 "Ah stop with that, it will only bring you more job to do. " Soobin laughed.

 "That is my job, Soobin. " Kai laughed along. "Would you like me to sing for you tonight as well? "

 "Hum... Actually, I had another plans. Come here. " Soobin called Kai to sit by his side on the bed, which quickly happened. "Every night you come, clean and sing. Why don't you tell me a little bit about you this time? "

 "What would you like to know about me? " The way Huening Kai spoke was like a little baby. Soobin always loved cute little babies. He had to contain himself to not hug him at that very moment.

 "You tell me. "

 "Okay... Well... My name is Kai Kamal Huening. I have two sisters, Lea and Bahiyyih. Lea became a knight and I came to the castle to work and help afford Bahiyyih's medicines, because she got sick. " Kai remembered his sisters with a truthful smile. It's been a while since he last saw Lea, but he heard that she was promoted, and Bahiyyih is getting better as the days go by.

 "What about your parents? "

 "Oh, I've never met my mother... And my father is one of the knightsknights of the vanguard. "

 "Do you plan to do something when you get older? Like being a knight or something like that? Or are you going to keep being my personal servant? " Soobin let out a lovely smile, which made Kai lose his concentration, but he wouldn't tell that.

 "My father and my sister say that I'm not a fighter. I wanted to be a knightknight, but I've tried once and kind of... Didn't go well. " He giggled. "So maybe I'll keep being your servant, if you allow me to. " Kai smiled biting his lower lips in an almost imperceptible way. Almost.

 "Oh believe me. I allow. " Soobin smiled in the most charming way possible. "Even though I'm always busy, sometimes I walk through the castle, but I never see you, only at night at these moments. Where do you used to stay? "

 "Hum... I do my job washing sheets and clothes in the morning, and in the afternoon, usually I stay at the upper garden... "

 "I see... Well, maybe someday I'll pay you a visit at this garden. " The prince placed his arm around Kai's shoulder, getting him closer.

 Huening Kai was already comfortable around Soobin. He didn't feel that apprehension of speaking with him or singing for him, because the taller was really kind and nice. Soobin couldn't deny that he loved the younger's company, he makes him feel good and makes his days be a little more bearable.

 "How about you, Soobin? "

 "What about me? "

 "Tell me a little bit about you. "

 "Don't you already know most of the things about me? " Soobin played around.

 "Well... I know your father Seok-Jum Lawford is the king of the Northern Kingdoms, you are the crown prince and one of the most recognized fighters in the entire world. "