My Farewell

In the afternoon, the knights and servants of the Eastern kingdom accommodated themselves in the inns of the city, while the royal family was led to their respective rooms in the castle. The twins didn't speak to Beomgyu or Soobin for the rest of the day, and it was a relief. Beomgyu knew that his siblings were certainly very angry after the mockery in the feast, and he knew that if it hadn't been for Yeonjun, they would probably have beaten him by now.

 He had to admit that the feeling of mocking those two was one of the most satisfying things he'd ever felt, and he would definitely do it again if given the chance. He already expected his family to be a problem, but he just couldn't let them just ruin his new life, finally now that he'd decided to live.

 Beomgyu already had too many problems, well, technically one single problem. Beomgyu discreetly looked at Yeonjun who was beside him in the upper garden. It was enough.

 A few minutes later, Soobin, Huening Kai and Taehyun arrived. Soobin, with a wide smile on his lips, quickly raised his hand for a high-five with Beomgyu and then with Yeonjun.

 "What a feast that was." Soobin laughed, so excited he was even dancing.

 "My body is shaking until now." Beomgyu commented smiling.

 "I swear to the gods, I almost spilled wine on someone." Huening Kai covered his eyes, holding back his own laugh.

 "You guys are impossible." Taehyun commented rolling his eyes, but he couldn't deny that he was holding himself back to not laugh just remembering the faces of those twins.

 "I support the idea of ​​us pissing off those twins until the wedding, who's with me?" Yeonjun suggested, and it wasn't long before Beomgyu, Soobin and Huening Kai raised their hands.

 "Okay, okay, let's stop now, okay?" Taehyun intervened, even though deep inside his hand was shaking to not be raised as well. "You all have work to do until the wedding, so please don't get out of line." The counselor paused for a moment. "Don't get out of line so much."

 "Hey, Prince Beomgyu." Soobin called. "Next time, let's pretend we're playing with the meal and throw food in those twins' faces, what do you think?"

 "I'm going to ask the cooks to prepare something very spicy." Huening Kai suggested, linking his arm on Soobin's and laughing with him.

 "Wow, this is a great idea. Let's throw it right in their eyes." Beomgyu started to laugh evilly, and it wasn't long before the three of them laughed in the same way.

 "Who knew those three would have the same thought." Yeonjun commented to Taehyun with his arms crossed. "Soobin and Beomgyu were expected, but Huening Kai too? Soobin must be being a bad influence."

 "I have nothing to comment on, just that it's a relief, because if they thought like you, the twins would have already lost some body parts." Taehyun stated, looking at those three plotting their small evil deeds.

 "Your insight never disappoints." Yeonjun chuckled. "Lord Taehyun, do you think my relationship with Beomgyu and Soobin and Huening Kai's relationship could be a problem?" The knight asked, he had been thinking about it for a while.

 "To be honest, I don't think so. The reason for this unification is beyond the integrity of both kingdoms. Even if someone from the Eymor thinks this is absurd or is against it, there is not much to do since this situation in which we find ourselves rules out any cancellation option." Taehyun stated.

 "That is, even if they are against it, they will have to accept our relationship that the princes will marry even if they are with other people." Yeonjun gave a cynical sideways smile.