My Suitor

A trumpet was heard from far away. It announced the arrival of the Eymor royalty. The suitor finally came.

 Huening Kai was helping Soobin to put on those fancy clothes he always had to wear in royal events, and the prince didn't seem happy.

 "Ugh... I hate wearing these. Why can't I just wear my armor? It suits me much better than these tight clothes. " Soobin complained.

 "Don't think too much about it, Soobin. You're looking good anyway. " Huening Kai smiled, brushing Soobin's hair.

 "That's the point. I don't want to look good. " Soobin sighed.

 "Well... I'm afraid it is impossible. " Huening Kai whispered.

 "What? "

 "Nothing. " The younger blushed. "Let me look at you. "

 Soobin got up and stood still so Kai could see if everything was in its right place. He fixed a few things and then smiled. Soobin was incredible.

 A knight knocked the door, notifying that the Eymor prince was already in the entrance of the castle.

 "Thank you for helping me, Huening Kai. " Soobin smiled truthfully.

 "You're welcome, Soobin." Kai forced a smile. He didn't want Soobin to go, to be honest. But he couldn't do anything at all. "Good luck. Everything will be okay. " His voice was soft and calm. He wasn't happy, but he was trying to, and Soobin noticed.

 Soobin gently placed his hand on Kai's cheek, and whispered.

 "Huening Kai... "

 The younger looked deep into the taller's eyes, almost losing himself inside them.

 "Yes? "

 What Soobin was about to say? He didn't know. He had nothing to say at all. He just didn't wanted to see his little servant forcing a smile when he wasn't happy. But why he wasn't happy? Probably because Soobin also wasn't... There was no way to tell.

 But he couldn't just stand by and watch his sweet and bright aura fade away like that.

 Maybe he was worried about what would happen after the marriage, how they would meet each other and if he was going to be able to sing for him as usual. Maybe Kai was worried about the time they will no longer spend together. Soobin didn't know what was happening inside the younger's head, he never had the chance...

 He didn't want Kai to be worried.

 "Sing for me tonight... I think I'll need it. " Soobin smiled, showing off his cute dimples, making Huening Kai blush.

 "As you wish... Soobin. " Kai smiled, and this time... It was truthful.

 Soobin moved away and headed to the exit, looking at Kai before he close the door.

 That day was going to be very long.

 ...

 Inside a carriage, the Eymor prince Beomgyu was sitting, looking through the small window, a little excited to be in a new land. With him, there was the Eastern counselor, Lord Ji Changmin Haylock.

 "Don't be nervous, your grace. I heard the Lawfords are very kind. " The counselor spoke.

 "I am not nervous, lord Changmin. I'm just excited that I can be here in the north. Everything here is so pretty! Do you think people in the north are pretty as well? I heard a rumor saying that all the northerners were beautiful. Do you think it's true? "

 "I'm pretty sure prince Soobin is very beautiful. " Changmin smiled to the prince. The boy had such a good heart. Any stranger looking at him would think he is just a sweet and kind person. Little did they know...