IV. REALIZING

It had been 3 days since Caspian and Susan started dating and Edmund hadn't been coming to meals. He just stayed in the Pevensie sibling's tent. Today, however, was different because Edmund showed up.

He looked more joyful than usual. He came and sat down next to Caspian because Susan was sick. "Hey, Ed. I haven't seen you in a while," Caspian greeted with a smile.

"Yeah, I just needed a break that's all." Edmund smiled back. They started talking to each other and Edmund was smiling the whole time.

Caspian had a weird feeling in his stomach. Edmund's laugh was adorable, in fact, Edmund was adorable. Why does he never feel like this around Susan? Realization suddenly hit him and he spit out his drink, quickly standing up and leaving.

Lucy smirked knowingly and winked at Edmund who looked confused. She then followed Caspian. "Hey, lover boy."

"Oh hi." He sighed.

"You know you and Edmund would make a great couple."

Caspian quickly snapped his head around in surprise. "How did you know?!"

Lucy laughed. "Oh please. I know gay when I see gay."

"What am I supposed to do now?"

"I don't know break up with Susan?" Lucy stated looking at him like he was stupid.

"I would but it's not that easy Lu... I don't think my father would be proud of me not marrying a girl and plus Edmund doesn't like me in that way."

"Sureee," she smiled.

"You know something don't you?"

"Maybe. Maybe not," Lucy smirked.

"Okay, you definitely know something."

Peter walked over to them. "She is Lucy she always knows." Lucy nodded.

"How much of that did you hear Peter?!"

"All of it, but don't worry I support you and won't tell anyone."

When they all got back to the table Edmund still looked confused.

"What was that about?" Edmund asked Caspian.

"Oh um... nothing." Edmund didn't believe him but shrugged it off.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚

"Edmund don't you dare," Caspian laughed. Edmund was about to fling his pudding on Caspian. He ended up doing it. "Ed! I can't see now."

"Sorry." Edmund laughed. He grabbed a cloth and began to wipe the pudding off Caspian's face. Caspian had butterflies in his stomach and he just smiled the whole time.

"How are we going to get them together?" Lucy asked Peter as they both stared at the two boys.

"Glad you asked me that Lu because I have the best idea," Peter smirked.