XI. SURPRISE VISITOR AND EDMUND'S 18TH BIRTHDAY

No, Edmund did not get the chance to tell Caspian, but he was trying to show Caspian that he liked him more often. They were often found together or having their arms around each other.

"Oh shut up Lu. Peter would be crying right now."

"I don't think he would start crying just because you turned 18." She argued.

"Are you kidding? Of course, he would. He acts like he's all tough, but he's a softie with anger issues."

"I agree with Ed." Caspian shrugged.

"Of course you do." She said rolling her eyes. "Wait how did you describe Peter so accurately."

"Because I apparently know our brother better than you do. Also Susan would be laughing at Peter for crying."

"True." Lucy giggled. Suddenly Reepicheep came out sword fighting with Eustace, who fell and knocked over a barrel. A girl screamed. Edmund and Lucy ran over and lifted the blanket off the top and the girl crawled out.

"Gael?!" Rhince exclaimed.

"Hi, dad." She smiled. Edmund smirked at Lucy who was blushing. She nudged him on the shoulder and spoke.

"Oh shut up. Don't act all innocent lover boy. You still have a crush on the same guy you have for almost 2 years." Edmund gave her and death stare.

"Go talk to Gael if you're so brave then." Edmund started walking back over to Caspian. "She's annoying sometimes."

"What happened." Caspian laughed putting his arm around Edmund.

"Oh nothing. Lucy has a crush on Gael though."

"Good for her. I remember when I asked if she was dating someone and she punched me. I never even meant it like I wanted to date her, I was just curious. I asked Susan and Peter too."

"Why didn't you ask me then," Edmund asked, instantly regretting it. Caspian stared wide-eyed at him. "I- 'll go now." Edmund ran inside the ship leaving a shocked and confused Caspian.

Meanwhile with Gael and Lucy...

"Hi, your Gael right?"

"Yeah. You are Queen Lucy if I'm corrected." Gael smiled.

"Yes, but drop the queen title. I like to be a normal teen and not be called Queen Lucy all the time. You can call me Lu if you want."

"I'll remember that. This ship is nice."

"Yeah, the Dawn Treader, finest ship in Narnia."

"Do you know where I can sleep tonight?"

"Um let me ask Cas, follow me." The two girls walked over to Caspian who was still in shock. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Just tell me now I'm impatient."

"Your brother just flirted with me. I was talking about the time I asked you if you were dating anyone and you punched me and said you were lesbian. I told him I never met it like that and I asked Susan and Pete too. He then said 'Why didn't you ask me then' and ran away. I never asked him because I was scared of him and didn't want to know the truth. I liked him since the first time I talked to him."

"Wait your lesbian?" Gael asked turning to Lucy.

"Yeah, that would be me. Caspian over here is Bi and my brother is Gay."

"Thank god I'm not the only one like back home. I'm Pan."

"You definitely aren't. We are a bunch of fruit bowls." Lucy laughed. "But back to why we came over here, where can she sleep Cas?"

"Oh um all the beds are taken so your bed since the rest of us are sleeping on hammocks."

"Okay. Follow me, Gael." Lucy shrugged.

***

"Hey, Ed!" Lucy smiled walking into Edmund and Caspians room.

"Oh hey, Lu," Edmund said looking up from the letter he was reading.

"What's that?"

"Oh, Aslan just randomly appeared and told me to read this note and it randomly appeared. Basically, Susan is sick, but mum and dad think she will be fine. The doctors said they don't know though. If things get bad I'm sure they will let us know and we have no choice, but to leave here." Edmund frowned.

"Okay... I really hope she gets better."

"Same..."