Chapter Nineteen.

I stir in my sheets as I feel the sun beaming onto my eyes, making an orange glow shine in through my eyelids, letting me know it's morning.
I stretch my arms above my head, keeping my eyes closed as I let out a yawn, my mouth still tasting of wine and cigarettes, a combination I didn't have often, but it was Nick who forced the wine upon me, he says he prefers it from beer any day, which doesn't surprise me.
I finally build up the courage to open my eyes, although I soon regret that decision when my eyes begin to sting with the pain of the sunlight, causing me to groan.
We are to be leaving London today, after doing many shows here, and getting to know the place well, we would be heading to Liverpool, a place I hadn't actually been to often. I thought by the end of even being in London I would be wrecked, but I feel perfectly up to doing far more shows, the hang overs and parties weren't really getting to me like I thought they might, but that could change.
I cover my face with my hands, soon running my hands through my thick, and slightly greasy hair, soon feeling the cold silver from my ring, which I hadn't taken off since it was given to me.
I look to my right, my blurred vision staring up at my sun soaked hand, a small sigh and a smirk on my face when I see the ring, so beautifully placed on my finger, although I don't think I suit rings as much as Nick does, his delicate hands are perfect for them.
I sit up, looking at the time, it was early, which was good. We needed to be out of the hotel quickly, to head to our next destination, I know I'm probably going to sleep through this journey, I can't help but always feel sleepy, at anytime of the day, but for some strange reason, once I get into bed at night, I'm wide awake. I sit and stare at the ceiling, my mind full of thoughts, having this empty feeling in my stomach, a feeling of missing something and I can never tell what, I just lie alone waiting to drift into a sleep, I'm putting it all down to just being away from home.
Once I feel my eyes begin to close once again, taking the opportunity to get just a little more sleep, I'm of course, disrupted.

"Andy! Get up."
I hear, John's muffled voice with a knock on the door.

I groan over exaggeratingly, just to let John know I heard and that I'm not happy about it.
I finally bring myself to open the door, looking to the right to see John standing with his arms folded.

"And what do you want?"
I ask, my voice is raspy and quite sore, it always is after I wake up.

"We need to be going soon, Simon doesn't want to be late, I'm guessing you don't either."
John says, a slight smile on his face and I can tell it's definitely because I probably look like complete shit.

"What's the rush? I bet Nick isn't even up yet."
I say, leaning against the door, I know there is no way Nick is up before me.

"That's exactly why I called for you, you're getting Nick up."

I scoff, glaring doubtfully at him.
"And why would I do that? I'm sure you're capable enough to do it yourself."
I say, too tired to be bothered to wake Nick up, I'm not even awake myself yet.

"I tried, and he won't answer. You know what he's like, stubborn. But we both know he'll answer if you do it."
I look to the floor, knowing he has a point but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of making him think he does. Yet I can never understand why they all say stuff like that, it's not like that at all, if anything Nick probably will not answer to me, he loves his sleep.

"What's that supposed to mean?"
I ask, since I never understand why they say things like that and in such a strange tone, it's not like I'm Nick's fucking slave, or like he's mine.

"Just go, please? Nick also has to do his full morning routine of picking outfits and doing his makeup."

I roll my eyes, pushing past him to make my way to Nick's room, not even knowing what I'm supposed to say.
I firstly try the door, making sure it isn't open, he's got this thing where he always forgets to lock doors, it's an annoying habit, especially when we shared the flat, I was always locking up.