🍇 ...

I'ma now put songs also you guys can also request songs that you like!

It been a long day a work and shuichi was so excited to see his husband he was driving then stopped to get some groceries for him and his husband to eat until shuichi heard a noise from his phone it was maki..

M- shuichi answer now.

S- yes maki?

M- go to your house right now don't go inside of you house go in the garden and be quite also don't kokichi hear it see you.

S- why?

M- I don't have time to explain it now just go and hurry up now.

S- oh okay then bye I guess
*Read*

While shuichi was paying for his groceries he drove back to his house and listen to maki so he went to the garden and there he saw maki as quickly and as quite he ran to maki she was crying?

Oh uh hey maki why are you crying?!

shut up..

What?..

SHUT THE HELL UP.

....

Sorry.. Shuichi...

No no.. It's okay..

Sorry.. Again and follow me..

Oh okay then...

•As maki walk In front of kokichis and shuichi house was quite as she can the door was.. Unlocked? Shuichi thought he closed and locked the door but anyways as shuichi and maki Enter the house the living was was clothes on the floor...

Yeah I know..

Huh..

The clothes on the floor I wonder where's kaito right now..

Huh.. Why?!?!

I just.. I can't anymore...

Maki tell me..

I.. think..

kokichi is cheating and you with.. Kaito...

Kaito?!..

Yeah he told me he was going to some friend house..

No.. No..NO I don't think kokichi is cheating on... Me..

Well there only way to find out come..

Okay..

•Has shuichi follows maki they go Upstairs just to hear moaning.. Shuichis heart drop...

AHH ~~ YOU FEEL SOO~~ GOOD AHHHH~

Maki and shuichi go near the door they hear moaning..?
And open the door just to see...

Rantaro on top of kokichi and them having "it" kokichi was enjoying the feeling of well you know ..

Mean while shuichi was crying and maki started to yell at kokichi

WHAT THE FUCK KOKICHI..

wait.. SHUICHI I THOUGHT YOU COMING HOME AT 4...

as maki yells at kokichi, kokichi tries put some clothes on and the same for Rantaro

Out of anger shuichi yells at kokichi

THAT DOESN'T MATTER ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS THEY THE FUCK WERE YOU AND RANTARO HAVING S*X HUH WHY?!

I..

I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE YOU LOVED AND NOW YOUR HERE HAVING SEX WITH FUCKING RANTARO ALL THOSE MOMENTS WE HAD TO TOGETHER WE'RE FOR WHAT ?!?! COME ON KOKICHI I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THEN THIS FUCK YOU I'M LEAVING.

as shuichi was packing his clothes and all his stuff

Wait.. Shuichi please Don't leave please...

Let him go kokichi you have me now ..

... Yeah.. Your right..

Fuck you kokichi

Shuichi said after that shuichi called kaito to come pick up him and maki..

It was good while it lasted shuichi.. Just know I truly appreciate you but not every couple ends with a happy ending..