why did you have to go...(1)

They are in the killing game (•‿•)
Angst (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Shuichi POV

I was with kokichi we were just walking around since it was free time and i decided i should spend some time with him and just to ask him some questions.

Hey kokichi..

Mm yeah Shuichi

do you think.. we could get out of here.. together.. ?

...

...

I'm not sure Shuichi I'm sure that you and me will stay to together until the end !!

Ah yes ..

Hey kokichi..

Yeahhh

Promise me that you will never leave me here by myself..

I..

I promise you Shuichi !

Thanks kokichi..

Mhm anything for you !!

Time skip by kokichi's purple hair ( ╹▽╹ )

Shuichi's POV (◍•ᴗ•◍)

It's been a while since no killing that's good not only that i sort of caught feeling for kokichi.. i know i shouldn't because maybe one day he will get murdered.. but i can't help the fact that i feel in love with his cute smile, soft purple hair, his laugh and him.

As i walking down with Katio he course started talking about stars and the moon and then started to talk about kokichi but not in a nice way it's more in a hated way i mean they have been fighting since we first entered the killing game.

I frickin hate kokichi.

Oh..

Yeah like sometimes he just does annoying things like just shut up no one cares about what he says

Mhm..

You know Shuichi I've been seeing you hang around with him a lot are you guys like friends?

I.. um well yeah kinda..

Oh how is he like

Well he's nicer kinder it's just you guys haven't had time to talk with him and hang out with him and well just seeing how amazing he is..

Say do you like him ?

Oh..well.. i um ..

Yes i love him.

That's okay he might get under my skin but as long as you're happy then I guess me and him are okay I just want the best for you sidekick !

Oh thank you I would have thought that you would have been mad at me..

I would never get mad at you for liking someone that I don't like as long as he makes you happy and you're happy that I'm okay with it !!

Thank you so much Kaito you really are a true friend !

*Attention all students it's bedtime now go to your dorms sleep tight don't get killed tonight !!

Oh well it's bedtime now but I'll see you later !!

Okay bye good night !!

Lol sorry this took a while but part 2 will be up !! Sunday or Saturday !!
Also ty you so much for 300+ reads and 22 votes it means a lot thank you again bye !!(◕ᴗ◕✿)