sick part 2 !!

Au - no one's In a killing game
Kokichi is the one that is sick Not Shuichi because he is always the center of attention in my story's hehehe :D

Kokichi- hey shu I'ma go on the swing soo.. i need to push me pretty please !!!

Shuichi - kokichi I'm freezing cold..

Kokichi- well that's your fault, because we could've waiting at house for the time we go fancy Nancy restaurant !!

Shuichi- yeah but i wanted to spend time with you, like outside but i don't know why but i forgot that it was winter.. hehe..?

Kokichi- dam and i thought i was dumb well it's too late for that now come on push the swing before i swing my hand on your pretty face.

Shuichi- yeah yeah All right

Time skip - (つ✧ω✧)つ

Kokichi's POV

It's like been 100 hours and I'm tired and just wanna go home and drink tea with 23 package of sugar ..

"Hey Shuichi i love you with all my heart but like when the hell is the Fancy Nancy restaurant going to ready because at this point I'm going to get sick and you know how much i hate it to be sick .."

Well my love we leave in about ... Wait let me check..oh  we leave in 5 more minutes let's go !

YES finally!!

At the fancy Nancy restaurant -

Kokichi - "the place looks amazing it's  Soo cool  !!  "

Shuichi "I'm glad you like it love"

Me and Shuichi sat down and we order our food i kinda forgot what i ordered but Shuichi ordered a steak and course i took it and ate almost all of it because I'm a baddie grr 😡 ( I'm so sorry )