Yes Shuichi!

Important!

Hello i just wanted to leave this one shot book on a good note,

Thank you guys so much.

Nobody's POV

Shuichi was panicking, today will be the day that he will propose to kokichi ouma. "God Kaito i don't know what to do!" Shuichi says pacing back and forth "chill Shuichi you need to say calm!" Kaito says sitting on the bed "but what if he says no.. What happens next?!"

Shuichi says starting to yell out of stress. "Don't be ridiculous Shuichi! Of course kokichi will say yes!" Kaito says standing up and holds Shuichi down from pacing back and forth.

"Shuichi sit down and try don't to freak out but it's 2:34 pm" Kaito said "what about 2:34pm Kaito?" Shuichi confused "oh my stars kokichi get out at 3:20pm and I'm going to need you to get ready?!" Kaito said "oh shit.."

Shuichi said freaking out more "Shuichi c'mon you need get you ready, go on and put on a beachy outfit and meet me out in the living room" Kaito said pushing Shuichi into his room so he can change.

It's been 15 minutes later and Shuichi was still in the room "what's taking him so long...?" Kaito thought to himself, Kaito got worried and went to go check on Shuichi  as he reach his door he heard.. crying..?

Knock

Shuichi..?

No response

Knock

"Shuichi it's Kaito can you please Open the door..?" as he said that he heard bed sheets moving and the door opened

"Woah Shuichi why are crying?"

"I-i don't think i can do this Kaito.."

"What?"

"I don't think i can propose to kokichi.."

"What why?!"

"I.. i just don't its a good time?"

"Shuichi you got to be kidding me."

"I'm sorry Kaito but i-.."

"You what Shuichi..?"

"I really want to but.."

Tears starts to run down Shuichi faces

"I'm sorry Kaito but what if he says no..?"

"Shuichi we gone through this already he's not gonna say no."

"How do you know huh you aren't kokichi.."

"Look i didn't know you were so dumb, but haven't you heard kokichi talk about it was his dream to marry you...? "

" He did..? "

A pink shade starts to form on Shuichi face