i really love you !(1)

Fluff ♡(ӦvӦ。) and a bit of angst i guess :(
In killing game •-•
Rantaro is alive leave me alone i love him too much (╥﹏╥)

Shuichi POV-
It's been a week of the killing game i was sick and tried of it i hate seeing my friends get executed or getting killed..
But good thing i have Kaito and maki and i guess Kokichi he has been there to help me get over kaede.

When ever he talks, looks at me, smiles, at me it always makes me smile and it makes my heart race a lot....

But there's always that one problem ..

It's Rantaro..

I've seen him hang out with kokichi I mean i don't control who kokichi or Rantaro hangs out with but it just makes me mad when I see him and kokichi laugh, smile, blush around each other

I sometimes wish rantaro would just leave kokichi alone so he and me can hang out but no because Rantaro is always by Kokichi's side.

I think Kaito saw how i was getting mad..

Yo shuichi You okay ?

Huh.. oh yeah I'm okay..

You sure Because out of nowhere your face got all red but not in a blushing way it was more like "if you touch me or look at me I'll kill you look" heh it reminds me of maki roll.

Oh no no I'm okay Kaito not worry about me ..!

Oh okay then sidekick but when ever you need to talk to someone you can always talk to me okay !

Yeah Sure Kaito thank you ..!

Mhm anything for you sidekick, well it's time for me to meet up with maki roll bye Shuichi remember at what i said okay bye see you at nighttime for tonight's workout !!

And at the moment Kaito got up and ran to maki's room i think they are dating i mean they are always together and maki is always blushing around Kaito.

I'll ask him if him and maki are dating.. yeah I'll do that..

The more I have to worry is Rantaro him and kokichi have been hanging out a lot lately and it's kind of bothering me so it's not really my place to tell them who should they hang out with who but maybe

I can confront Kokichi and tell him that I love him but of course that still wouldn't change the fact that him and Rantaro would still hang out

Maybe I'll tell him tomorrow but first I should probably ask Kaito for advice I mean he looks like the type that is experience with dating I think.. ?