1; Moving

My life sucks a lot. My mother left my father because she wanted to love another man. Turns out, for her, my dad wasn't the perfect guy she hoped for. I am still 19, how dare she do that to us!. She raised me well, she was there when I needed her. But she left because she fell in love with some other man.

It's really complicated.

I really can't feel what my dad is feeling right now. But I can at least comfort him as his daughter. I don't know why I blank out everytime I think about Mom. Maybe it still affects, maybe I am still attached to her. I can't even comfort my own dad, I am not even able to get out of my sorrow.

I want the best for my family. Especially my Dad, who is the only one I have right now, I can't think of anyone besides him. My mother and him were the only people for me.

Dad has been out on a business trip for some weeks. I was all alone at home. Dad is a busy man. I can't do anything except spend time with my best friend.

"Look it's TWICE on the TV screen", he pointed at the screen. I chuckled seeing him.

"Aren't you a big BTS fan?", I asked. He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Of course I am but TWICE is beautiful, their songs give me happiness. It's not that I don't like BTS", Soobin said with a smile. His cute dimples showing.

"Okay, Soobs!", I teased him. He pinched my hand, making me laugh more because he was getting annoyed.

Soobin is the only with whom I can share my sorrows. He is the best friend I've ever got.

"Let's order something", he said while staring at the screen. "Pizza?".

I took my phone as it buzzed. "Soobin, You can order some food, I'll be right back".

He nodded. I stood up and went to the kitchen to get some privacy. My dad was calling me.

I quickly answered the call.

"Dad", I spoke.

"Sweetie, I know you will be sad to hear this but I have to tell you", he said.

"What?", I asked in confusion.

"We have to move to Seoul tomorrow. I'll be arriving there in an hour or so. You should pack everything"

"Dad, It's so sudden. Why do you wanna---", he cut me off.

"Kim Seohee, it's no time to ask questions. I'll tell you once we get to Seoul", he spoke.

"But---"

Beep! Beep!

He hung up. I couldn't believe this was happening. My dad wanted to move from Busan to Seoul.

"Soobs!", I looked at him with a sad face. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

"What happened?", he asked as he stood up with a smile. "I ordered some extra cheese pizza--- You look down. What happened?".

"I am moving in 2 hours from here to Seoul", his eyes widen and I looked down.

"Are you joking?", he asked.

"No! My father just called me and told me to pack my things. He would be here right now", I said.

He sighed and stared at me before taking me into a hug. "Don't worry, you will be fine".

"I don't know if I can stay away from this house", I spoke.

"Seohee, Look at me!", he cupped my cheeks, making me look at him. "Just think Positive, okay?".

"Okay", he smiled and hugged me as I sighed.

Knock! Knock!

I had finished packing my bags. I ran to the door, meeting the eyes of my Dad. Soobin already left half an hour ago. I will miss him a lot. He is the best friend. He is the only one who can comfort me with his words.

"Seohee, are you done?", he asked.

"Yes, Dad! What is that?", I pointed at the truck that was there.

"Our things will be put in there", he said. I nodded and looked down.

"Dad, Can I ask why it's so sudden?", I looked at him with a sad face.

"Sweetie, Look. I want a fresh start away from here. Trust me! It will be fine once we go away from here", he patted her head and smiled. "Do you trust me?".

"Yes, I trust you", I faked a smile and looked behind me. My house where I spent memories with my Mom and Dad. Now it will be gone.

I looked at my Dad who was smiling to himself. Dad wants to be happy and I will support him. This is the time where I have to understand his feelings. He is trying to get over Mom and I am doing the same thing. I hope this will help.

"Seohee!!!", I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Soobin.

I ran to him and smiled. He took a deep breathe and chuckled. He handed me a small rectangular box. I looked at him.

"What is this?", I asked.

"Open it when you get there. It's a gift for you from my family and me!", he ruffled my hair and smiled.

"Okay. I am gonna miss you, Soobs!", I hugged him tightly.

I would hardly get to see him when I go to Seoul. Soobin has been my best friend since childhood. We have been best buddies since then. It's hard to leave him now.

I didn't know my life would take turns this fast.

That is why, My Life Sucks.....

A/N: If you like this shitty chapter, you're the best. Thanks for reading this chapter guys!!!

Peace out~