5; He Is My Step-Brother

"Hey, Isn't that the girl who was with Sunghoon earlier?", a girl whispered to some other girl.

"Yeah, she is an attention seeker. She was annoying our Sunghoon", the girl said.

Our Sunghoon? I guess he is popular here. I sighed and entered the classroom. My eyes wandered around and met with Sunghoon's. He looked away in an instant. I sighed and looked at the teacher who was arranging the books.

I approached him and smiled. He patted my back and looked at the classroom.

"ATTENTION, CLASS!!!", he clapped his hand to gather their attention and they finally looked at me.

"Meet our new student, Kim Seohee. Please welcome her", the teacher said. The students didn't do anything. Only some claps were heard.

"Annyeong, I am Kim Seohee. Please take care of me", I smiled. The boys clapped as I chuckled. The girls were giving me death glares.

"Seohee. Go sit beside Sunghoon", I nodded and walked to Sunghoon. Some girls tried to make me trip by keeping their legs in front. But.... I didn't fall for that.

I sat beside Sunghoon with a satisfied smirk. The girls looked in front with an annoyed look. Ugh, I hate them. They are so annoying.

---Skip---

"Hey!", a boy smiled at me. I waved at him and smiled.

"Hey", I closed my book and looked at him.

"I am Heeseung. Nice to meet you, Seohee", he said. He showed me his hand, asking for a handshake.

"Hi, Heeseung. It's very nice to meet you too!", we shared a handshake.

"Hey, I am Jake. Who must you be?", he asked with a smile.

"I am Seohee", I chuckled seeing him smile. His smile was beautiful.

"Oh, Hey. Beautiful girl. I am Jay", a guy came to me, showing me a heart. I giggled at his action.

"These are all my friends. I see, you already met Sunghoon", a guy approached us. I saw him at the hallway, he bumped into me.

"Oh, Jungwon-ah. Where were you?", a blonde guy hugged him from behind. He looked quite, like a penguin.

"Sunoo!! Yah! Get off me", that guy named Jungwon struggled to push him away.

"Hyung, Saranghae", Sunoo showed him two hearts. Jungwon just smiled and let go of him.

"You should join us later", Heeseung said.

"Really? Can I?", I asked with a smile.

"Ugh, I hate this", Sunghoon said and stood up. He left us alone.

"What's with him?", Sunoo asked.

"Sunghoon!!!", Jungwon said and followed him out of the class.

"You must be close to Sunghoon, are you like his girlfriend or something?", Heeseung asked.

"If I were his girlfriend, he would pay more attention to me. And I am not his girlfriend, I am---", I was about to finish my sentence when someone cut me off.

"Sister?", a cute boy spoke. I raised my eyebrows and nodded. "I am Niki".

I smiled at him and continued, "He is my Step-Brother. I think everyone is misunderstanding today. Some girls even tried to hurt me".

"Oh! Step-Brother? That is why hyung is all down", Niki said.

Meanwhile....

Jungwon held Sunghoon's hand to stop him from walking. Sunghoon looked at Jungwon who was breathing heavily.

"Where are you going?", Jungwon asked.

"I am leaving for the next class", Sunghoon replied coldly.

"What happened to you? Why did you do that?", Jungwon finally looked at him with a confused look.

"Nothing happened to me. I just don't----", their conversation was interrupted when a group of students started cheering and clapping.

Sunghoon looked behind Jungwon, there she was, Kim Seohee, looking at him with a confused expression. Some group of girls and boys approached her and held her hand. They dragged her towards Sunghoon and made her stand beside him.

"What is this?", she asked.

"Ohhhhh! They look like couples. Beautiful", a boy clapped for them.

"Why would we look like couples?", Seohee and Sunghoon spoke together.

"Don't lie to us, it's true that you're his girlfriend. We saw Sunghoon walk you to the college and you were listening to music with him! I saw it all", a girl approached them and showed them their photos.

Sunghoon harshly grabbed her wrist and took the phone from her hand, making her yelp in pain. Seohee was watching everything but she didn't do anything as she herself was confused.

He threw the phone on the ground and smashed it with his legs while glaring at the girl. The girl started crying and ran away.

Sunghoon grabbed his hair in frustration and looked at the people who were staring at him with a scared expression. "Listen you all!!! If I hear anyone spread this disgusting rumour, I'll make your college life hell. Now, don't mess with me!!".

Sunghoon left angrily. Seohee was shocked to see his this side. She looked around, watching students leave one by one. She sighed and looked down.

"Seohee, Now nobody will spread those rumours", Heeseung comforted.

"Yeah, Don't feel sad!", Sunoo said.

"Has Sunghoon always been like this?", she asked.

"No, Not really! Sunghoon was not like this before--- before his father's death", Jungwon spoke with a sad expression.

"Dad's Death?", she said.

A/N: If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote!!

Love ya!!

Peace out~