21; Leaving Back All The Sorrows

A/N: This book is coming to an end... There will some parts published after this and it will be over. I hope you enjoyed the journey of 'Make Me Yours'.

Keep in mind, there won't be a Part-2 or Sequel for this book.

---------------

Seohee's POV....

I stared at the shining Moon and smiled. It had been 1 week since the wedding was called off. I blamed myself for this. Its all my fault. I ended up hurting everyone.

"Seohee-ah!", a cute was heard from behind me. I turned around to see him.

He ran to me and hugged me tight. He had a nice relationship going on with his Mom. My dad had been out of town for a few days. But he and I talked it out. He was hurting too, I know. I hurt him again.

"Babe, Can I ask for something?", he asked. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"No, You can't", I joked, making him pout and cross his arms. I paused for a moment and finally looked at him with a smile. "Okay, go on!".

He gave me a smirk and slowly started approaching me and I backed away. I could feel the wall behind me and soon I was pinned to the wall.

"Can I ask something sweet?", he smirked. I gulped down my saliva, making his grin more wide. "You're so cute!".

I nervously stared at him. My heart couldn't stop beating. "W-What D-do you want?".

He leaned closer and put his lips near my ear and whispered, "A Kiss".

I gasped and pushed him away lightly. My cheeks turned bright red. How could he ask for something so straightforwardly? Oh God! I am so shy. He chuckled seeing my reaction.

"I-I remembered something. I-I'll go---", before I could escape, he held my hand and pulled me closer to him. This resulted into both of us falling on the bed. He was on top of me.

We both stared at each other. He looked beautiful. I couldn't help but admire him.

"Beautiful", he whispered and leaned closer. I closed my eyes and soon felt his lips on my mine.

Soon, I kissed back. It was a beautiful moment. Under the moonlight, we had a beautiful kiss. My heart was beating faster than a racing car. It was like I was going to die in that moment. Sunghoon had this effect on me.

---Time Skip---

I heard soft snores from beside me. I looked over at the side of my bed and saw Sunghoon sleeping. My cheeks were burning as I remembered the kiss that happened between us. I admired him while he was sleeping.

"How can this man look handsome even in his sleep?", I wondered. I stood up from the bed and got out of the room.

"Make sure you do this perfectly, okay?", a voice was heard from the nearby room. I followed the voice and reached Mrs. Park's room.

Her eyes fell on me and she quickly kept her phone aside and gave me a smile. "Oh sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt".

I was about to leave when she stopped me. "Wait! Seohee".

I turned around and looked at her. She stood up and approached me. I had no courage to face her. I was guilty. I couldn't look at her. It's all because of me.

"Seohee, Please. Don't blame yourself for anything! It's not your fault", she held my chin and made me look at her. "I know, you're blaming yourself for everything. But.... Love... It just happens. It not anyone's fault. Not yours. Not Sunghoon's. Not even your dad's or mine! It's all just fate. You were fated to be with Sunghoon. And I am happy that Sunghoon loves a girl like you!".

I pulled her into a hug and tightly. "I am so sorry!! Forgive me, Mrs. Park".

"It's not your fault, sweetie! It's not", she patted my back and hugged me back. "Don't worry! All I want is you two being happy with each other".

"Yeah, that's what we want", a familiar voice was heard from nearby. I looked at the side where the voice came from. Dad.

"Dad!!! I missed you", I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He chuckled seeing my reaction but hugged me back.

"Happy Birthday To You.... Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday Dear Seohee, Happy Birthday To you!!!", a voice sang. I looked behind me and saw Sunghoon.

The lights turned on. It was all beautiful. The lights were arranged in place. They glowed beautifully. I saw Soobin holding a cake and Niki, Sunoo, Heeseung and Jungwon holding a banner which had 'Happy Birthday Dear Seohee' written on it. Jay and Jake standing beside Soobin holding Birthday Bombs.

"Happy Birthday to My Dear Seohee", Dad said and caressed my hair.

"Dad, This is the best surprise I've ever had", a tear left my eyes and I quickly wiped it off. "I love you so much".

Sunghoon stood beside me and put his hand around my shoulder. "Your Dad planned this surprise, that is why he was out of town. He wanted to bring Soobin and plan all this surprise for you. Not because he wanted to avoid talking to you".

I had a smile on my face as I heard that. I even forgot that it was my birthday. But now, I am happy. I no longer will remember the past.

Leaving back all the sorrows, I'll keep my life going on the way. With the ones I love. Everything will be back to normal. I'll make sure of it.

A/N: If you liked this chapter then Vote and Comment :)

Love ya guys!!! Leave back all your sorrows behind, and think of the future!

Meet you in the next chapter-

Peace out~