4; Park Sunghoon Is His Name

I looked at the door. My hands calmly approaching the door. But I held back. Should I knock on the door? He hasn't eaten anything since yesterday. Is he always like this?

"Is anyone there?", I opened the door slowly. I looked at the mess in the room.

What is he doing? It's a whole mess in here.

"Hey, Are you there?", I called him. I don't even know his name. And I am too shy to ask about him to my step-mother or my dad.

He is like a bad boy. Cold Hearted.

"E-Excuse Me", I looked at the bed and saw him sleeping soundly on the bed. I chuckled seeing his position. He sure takes the whole bed to sleep.

He looks cute while sleeping. I approached him and stood beside him. My hands touched his back and I slowly moved him. He didn't budge. I tried again, he still didn't move.

"Hello---", he took my hand and what happened next made my cheeks turn red.

He pulled me into a hug. Cuddling. I looked at his face. He looked so beautiful from close. Wait!! What am I saying? He is my Step-Brother. I shouldn't say this things about him. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"E-Excuse m-me!", I moved him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me

"W-Who are you?", he asked. His eyes widened as he saw who he was holding. He quickly pushed me down the bed making me groan in pain. "W-What are you doing here?".

I stood up, holding my back as it hurt. "I came here to wake you up but you pulled me to the bed! What can I do?".

"Oh God!", he mumbled. My eyes fell on his hand which had a cut. Blood came out from it.

"You hurt yourself", I held his hand and looked at the cut. "Your knuckles have a bruise and you have a cut on your hand. What happened?".

He yanked his hand off mine and glared at me.

"You have no right to know. Who are you? My Mother?", he asked. I sighed and looked around. My eyes fell on the First-aid box. I took First-Aid Box and looked at his hands.

"Give me your hand", I said.

"Get out of my room!", he said. I shook my head and took his hand, sitting beside him on the bed. "Didn't you hear me? Get out of my room!"

"I won't! I am not your Mother. But I can't see anyone getting hurt", I took the ointment and applied on his knuckles.
He hissed in pain making me pause. "Does it hurt?"

He didn't reply but just stared at me. I took the bandage and covered his hand with it. I looked at his face, he was still staring at me.

"I have done this before", I smiled at him.

"Did I ask?", he coldly said.

"Done", I stood up and looked at him. He looked at his hand and then at me. "Your mother is calling you for breakfast. You have to come to the college with me".

"So you are studying with me?", he asked with a poker face.

"Yes, I am", I replied. "Come down after a bath. You smell".

He widened his eyes and I left with a giggle. Taste your own medicine. I don't even know his name yet. And why do I care? He is cold to me. Why should I be nice to him?

---Skip---

"I am so happy that you accepted me", my step-mother said. I smiled and nodded.
"I am so excited to get to know you more".

"Me too", I smiled and kept on eating my food.

"Oh, He is here!", I looked at the stairs and saw him.

He looked at me. He was such a cold person. I hated him. I looked away as his eyes met mine. I helped him today thinking he would be nice to me but he just didn't say anything.

"You two didn't get to meet. Let's talk properly", Ms. Park (Step-mother) said.

"I don't want to meet properly", he said and took a bite of an apple. He quickly left with his bag in his hand.

I left my food because I had to follow him to college. Such a Jerk! I hate this guy a lot. I sighed and ran to him. He was busy listening to music on his phone.

"Hey!! Excuse me", I yelled. But he ignored me. "Hello!!".

He just ignored me one again. I took a deep breath and stopped on my tracks. I took his airpods and removed them from his ear. He looked at me with a glare.

"Excuse me?!", he said.

"Finally you hear me", I said. He took the airpod harshly from my hand and looked at me.

"How dare you! You don't know who I am so don't mess with me", he said.

"Actually yeah, I don't know who you are. Who are you?", I chuckled seeing his angry expression.

"I don't want to tell you", he looked in front and kept walking. I walked with him to annoy him more. He was just listening to music, minding his own business.

We reached at the college gate. I was still walking with him. I looked in front at the huge college. Wow! It's really huge.

"Wah! I never imagined the college to be this huge", I was busy looking at the college. The guy already left. I still don't know his name. He lives with me but I still don't know him.

I entered the college hallway. As I was walking, I bumped into a hard chest. My bag fell on the ground. I looked at the guy. He bent down to get my bag and at the same time I did. As he stood up, his head bumped into my head.

"Ouch", we both groaned in pain. I looked at the guy as he handed me my bag.

"Thanks", I smiled.

"Oh, You're the girl who was Sunghoon at the gate", he said. I crashed my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Sunghoon?", I asked.

"Oh, you don't know. Wah! I thought you knew him. Park Sunghoon is his name", he chuckled.

"Sunghoon? Park Sunghoon", I nodded as I saw the guy who was in front of me leave.

A/N: Park Sunghoon is my bias in ENHYPEN.... He is great. Thanks for reading this chapter. Meet you in the next chapter!!

Till then....

Peace out~