11; Feelings

Seohee's POV....

I jumped in joy while looking at the mirror.

No, It wasn't your fault.

It never was and It never will be....

Sunghoon said that to me. I was literally frozen at my place, my heart couldn't stop beating as he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly ran to open it. I was shocked to see who was at the door, I didn't expect him to be at my door at this hour. It's 10:00 am.

"Oh, Hey!", I waved my hands at him. He entered inside as I kept backing away from him. "W-What are you doing here?".

"I want to know everything", he said.

"What?! What do you wanna know?", I asked.

"ABOUT SUNGHOON!! THE WAY HE HUGGED YOU LAST NIGHT... OMGs IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE", Soobin said. He was exaggerating the situation. Ugh!

Soobin is a really heavy sleeper. He sleeps till 1:00 pm. And on top of that, he is here for a reason that isn't even worth discussing. Its just, it happened last night. It wasn't that big of a deal.

"Don't tell me, you're here just to ask that stupid and not-worth discussing question", I glared at him. He crossed his arms and smiled at me. "Oh, for God's sake, Soobin! For the third time, I am telling you there is nothing between him and me! And he is my step-brother, and lastly, What were you doing late at night, awake?".

"Oh, I just couldn't sleep so I decided to have a glass of water and then I saw you hugging Sunghoon. I thought---", he stopped. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to continue.

"You thought what?", I asked.

"I thought m-maybe, you guys are dating", he said making my jaw drop.

"YAH!!! CHOI SOOBIN, HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK THAT? HE IS MY STEP-BROTHER NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!", I spit angrily and crossed my arms. Soobin chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Whatever you say, Princess!", he smirked and walked away.

"Ugh!", I slammed the door and fell on the bed. Sunghoon and me!! Tch. It can never happen, ever. Because he is just my step-brother.

Don't lie to yourself , you know how you feel about him.

Stop it! I don't want to talk to you right now.

Well, Seohee. I am your conscience. You have to talk to me.

Ugh! Can't you just go away?

Nah, I just love being here.

I hate this!

You hate that your heart beats when you are near Sunghoon.

I don't know. I don't know what to do. We will soon be brother & sister.

Do you love him?

W-What kind of stupid question is that? I obviously don't love him.

Still lying to yourself. You won't get anywhere if you keep doing this!

Just!! Go!! Away!!

Fine! Your loss. I won't help you anymore.

Fine! I don't need your help.

And then that was it. My conscience was gone, leaving me in peace. I sighed and stood up. My life is messed up. If I fall in love with my Step-Brother, it is gonna be a problem. I can't do this. I just can't. And why would I even fall for him? Its not like he is some special person. He is just like other guys. I can find anyone.

"Seohee, Sweetie! The breakfast is ready. Come eat!", my Step-Mother called me. I took a deep breath before opening the door and heading downstairs.

Ms. Park. Ms. Park. My father is gonna married to her soon. And his step-brother is handsome as hell, I couldn't resist him. What is gonna happen to me?

As I was about to approach the table, my leg tripped making me stumble. I don't know, it happened so fast. A pair of arms wrap around my waist as I was about to fall. My eyes widened as I looked at the person. My heart couldn't stop beating. He smiled at me.

Ahhhhhhhh!! Please don't smile at me. I am gonna die!

He made me stand on my feet again. His hands on my waist, the way he was holding me, the way he smiled at me, the way he looked at me, it made my heart beat faster than ever. I face-palmed myself.

I don't know what to do.

My mind is completely blank. I can't think of anything. He is on my mind everytime.

"Seohee! Come eat", Dad said. I covered my face with my hands.

I quickly ran to my room, not caring about others staring at me. I was just, I didn't want to see Sunghoon because my feelings will grow stronger. I keep denying the fact that I've already....

"I've already fallen for Sunghoon"

A/N: Finally she realised. Poor Seohee, she kept denying that she didn't love Sunghoon. How will these two confess?

Sorry for the short chapter.

Peace out~