BONUS CHAPTER - 𝐈𝐈

A/N: Long Chapter Ahead👇

^_^

After 4 Years;

We laid on the bed. My eyes opened and I looked at the time. It was 8:00 am. Oh god! I need to get to work. I quickly got out of the bed and ran to the washroom.

After freshening myself up completely, I ran to Junseo's room who was softly snoring. I chuckled seeing him and sat beside him. His body moved a little and finally he opened his eyes and he saw me.

"Mommy~", he spoke still sleepy.

"Baby, Let's go! You have to go to school with daddy", I kissed his forehead. He stood up and stood up on the bed on his little feet. I took him my arms and entered the bathroom. "You're a good boy".

I kept him in the tub as he squeezed the toy duck making a loud sound. "Mommy!! It's cute".

"Cute? Yeah, it is cute", I slipped off the t-shirt on him. His cute fat stomach showed. I chuckled. "Mommy is going to freshen you up and you are going to look handsome".

"Yay~", he moved his hands in the water.

"Look who's having a bath", I heard Sunghoon say behind me and he sat beside me and held Junseo's little hands.

"Daddy~", Junseo threw a little water on his face making me chuckle.

"You naughty boy~", Sunghoon threw a little water on his face. The daddy and son were water fighting with each other. "Get Mommy! Get Mommy".

Junseo threw water on my face. "Oh, you are not getting away--", I threw water on his face.

Junseo screamed with a cute voice. Sunghoon held him in his arms getting all wet. "Let's make you all new and handsome", Sunghoon washed his face and put him in the tub again.

After sometime....

Junseo's body was wrapped in a tower and I kept him on the bed where he started jumping. "Jun-ah, Come on! Let Mommy do this", I put on a red cute t-shirt on him and cute black pants. "Look at you!! Aren't you looking cute?".

Sunghoon had gone to have a bath and I had to prepare Junseo's and his lunch. There was a lot of work to do. I heard a doorbell. "Let's get you something to eat", I picked him up in my arms and went downstairs.

After making him sit on the couch, I ran to answer the door. I saw Jungwon and Heeseung holding a bag of chips and other drinks. "Guys? What is this?", I pointed my finger at the bag.

"What? This is for Junseo's lunch! I see you're preparing a lot and you even have so much to prepare today so we decided to babysit Junseo today", Heeseung said. I smiled.

"Aww! Thank you guys but make sure he doesn't eat more... It's unhealthy for him and Soobin said he was gonna be here today for work purposes. He has been a busy man lately but he made time for Junseo! And Make sure Junseo gets his food on time and make sure---", I was cut off by Heeseung who put his arms on my shoulder.

"Okay! Okay! We'll make sure of everything", He chuckled.

"Make sure he does his homework on time", I continued with a smile.

I saw Junseo playing with a toy and Jungwon sat beside him, playing with his Captain America toy. "Here comes hulk!", Heeseung made a loud roaring sound and sat beside Junseo who chuckled. "HULK!!".

Definitely good babysitters. I chuckled and went to the kitchen to make something for the boys. I felt a hand wrapped around my waist while I sang a tune. "Good Morning".