16; Project Partners

I heard the alarm ringing loudly in my ears. Oh gosh! For once, give me a rest! I haven't gotten a peaceful sleep since my first day of college.

I stood up but stumbled upon my own legs as I was sleepy and fell down with a loud thud. "OUCH~".

I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision. Yeah, I am fine. Yesterday was amazing. Sunghoon and Me, we hung out all day. He took me to his favourite places. And we even kissed under moonlight. I can say, it was the best of the best.

"Oh gosh!", I face-palmed myself. I am late again for college.

I quickly ran to the washroom to freshen up myself. I am too clumsy, I can't wake up with even an alarm. It must have rang 2 or 3 times and me being a heavy sleeper, couldn't hear it.

°°°

I waited for Sunghoon at the college gate. Unfortunately, he didn't come. I think he already went inside. Man, because of my clumsy habits, Sunghoon has to suffer. Everyday get the teacher's scolding with me. That's kinda cute.

And yeah, I yesterday found out that Sunghoon fears cockroaches! I mean, who wouldn't fear them. They give me that gross feeling when I look at them but what's even their fault, they are God's creation. I remembered when Sunghoon hugged me as he saw a cockroach down his bed. He was so cute.

I chuckled as I recalled everything. I was disturbed when someone called my name.

"Oh, Heeseung!", I waved my hands at him making him smile.

"Hey, How are you feeling?", he asked.

"Great. Everything is going great!", I giggled and he looked at me confusingly.

"Well, someone's happy", he laughed out loud at my actions.

We both started walking out way inside the college. We stopped mid-way as I heard a voice. It was Sunghoon. I quickly turned around and we both exchanged a smile.

"Seohee, I was waiting for you!", he said.

"Wait! I was waiting for you at the college gate. Where were you?", I asked in confusion.

"At the bus stop! Didn't you see me there?", he asked. Oh... He was standing at the bus stop.

"Sorry! I was quite in a hurry. Well, let's go in", I entered the classroom with a wide smile.

"Kim Seohee, Park Sunghoon and Lee Heeseung!! You ARE LATE", my smile once I heard Mr. Kang yell at us. Sunghoon stood beside me and gave me an cute smile and that made me calm down.

"Detention after all the classes are over! Heeseung, this is your first time so I am letting you go but Sunghoon and Seohee, you both even bunked classes yesterday. And now you're being late these days! What's the matter?", he yelled at us. Heeseung slowly stood beside me.

"Nothing is the matter, Mr. Kang! We had some family work. That is what happened! Nothing else happened", Sunghoon boldly said. Wah... He is really amazing and hot when he gets angry.

"Oh, the audacity to answer in this tone! I'll see you at the principal after college and you too Seohee!", he signalled us to sit on the bench.

Yeah, Detention is normal for me. I got Detention almost 4 times because I was late. I let out a heavy sigh as I was bored.
I heard Sunghoon chuckle.

"What?", I asked, staring at him.

"You look cute when you are bored", he smiled. Oh god!! Boy, kill me.

"Attention class!!", Mr. Kang spoke. My attention fell on him. "So, as I said... We are going to hold another project for your internals. And please take this seriously... I am going to decide who are gonna be partners".

Yes, It is gonna be fun. Another project. Yeah, I can be sarcastic. Well, let's see who is gonna be my partner, I really wish for Sunghoon to be my partner. It will be fun with him.

"So, Here are the names list", Mr. Kang paused and looked at me for a second. "Seohee and Heeseung".

Oh god! This old man, he is not gonna let me have a happy day for once. I feel like killing him. I looked at Heeseung who was already looking at me with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"Sunghoon and Lina!", Mr. Kang continued. I looked Lina who was smirking with her friends. Oh gosh! Not that bitch, she is the one who always drools over Sunghoon. I feel so jealous right now.

"Oh God!", I heard Sunghoon say. He looked at me with a helpless look. I gave him a smile.

"It's okay", I patted his back to assure him. I am still his. I chuckle seeing his expression. He was pouting. He looked so cute, I feel like hugging him but I couldn't.

°°°

I took the book from my locker for the next lecture. As I closed my locker, I was met with Heeseung's smiling face. He had a biology textbook in his hand.

"Oh, Hey", I said.

"Let's go together, after all, we are project partners", he offered. I nodded and walked with him. "So, Jungwon and Sunoo got each other. And literally Niki got his crush".

I laughed out loud. Yeah, Niki had a crush on a girl. He wanted to tell her for a long time. Poor boy, he didn't have the courage to say anything in front of her. And now, finally he can confess to her. I hope.

"I have a crush on someone too", Heeseung said while scratching the back of his head. I stopped on my way, my jaw dropped and I looked at him.

"Oh my gosh! Heeseung-ah, you are telling me this now?! Who is that girl? How is she? Is she beautiful? How---", he cut me off by putting his hand on my mouth. We both kept staring at each other for sometime.

Sunghoon's POV....

I took my book and went out of the class. Ugh! I hate this. Why didn't I get her? What did I even do to deserve Lina? That bitch! She is always bullying others. Ugh! I hate this. I literally feel like killing Mr. Kang.

My eyes fell on Seohee who was talking to Heeseung. I could literally hear them from this distance.

"I have a crush on someone too", Heeseung said. She stared at him with her mouth wide open.

"Oh my god! Heeseung-ah, you are telling me this now?! Who is that girl? How is she? Is she beautiful? How---", he put his hand on her mouth to stop her from talking. Oh god!

I feel like punching him on the face. I can't see my girlfriend talking to Heeseung because I know...

Heeseung likes her.

A/N: Readers!! Did you like it? If you did, don't forget to vote.

Make sure to comment :)

What do you think will happen to Heeseung?

Peace out~