10; A Hug

Author's Note;

"Wow! Your room is so beautiful", Soobin said while looking around the room.

"I know, right?", Seohee smiled.

"Where are your parents?", Soobin asked as he jumped on the bed.

"Umm... I don't know. They are always out. My Step-Mother even left all the wedding work to me and Sunghoon isn't helping me at all", Seohee said.

"What? He isn't. He is kinda cold", Soobin said. Seohee nodded and jumped beside him.

"I believe in him. There is a reason why he is being cold but I just can't seem to comfort him. He pushes everyone away", Seohee sighed.

She heard a knock on the door. She quickly looked at the person who was standing at the door, she didn't expect him to come here and stand at her door. Never once did he do that, so why now? She quickly approached him and stood there with her wide eyes.

"Sunghoon?! What are you doing here?", she asked.

"Y-You didn't make me a h-hot chocolate. Make me one", Sunghoon said. She chuckled and looked at his red face.

"Why all of a sudden did my cold-hearted step-brother ask me to make him a hot chocolate?", she teased him. Sunghoon poked his inner cheeks and looked down, not wanting to utter a word. "Don't we have servants for that?".

"Yeah, But---", he was cut off by Soobin who glared at him.

"Look dude, if you wanna be rude to my bestie, then just say it, you hate her. She'll stay away from you. Don't change sides. You hate her, then why are you acting all nicey nice?", Soobin glared at him. Sunghoon couldn't say anything. He was angry a lot. He couldn't just say anything.

"Soobs, Don't be rude! Sunghoon, Can I spend some time with my friend? The lady will make a hot chocolate", Seohee said and smiled before closing the door.

Sunghoon stood there in shock. He scoffed and walked away. All of his friends had left because they had some work. Now he was all alone. And he just found out he had feelings for Seohee.

"Do I really have feelings for this stupid girl?", he face-palmed himself and walked away.

His mind was roaming around one thing, he was having thoughts of only one person. Seohee. He couldn't stop biting his nails.

"Soobs! Stop it", he heard a loud playful scream of Seohee who was walking with Soobin.

"I told you, he had a crush on you since 5th grade! That guy was a Jerk", Soobin said.

Crush? Jerk? Who is he?

"He dated a lot of girls when we were in High School! I am glad I don't see him", she smiled at Soobin who nodded.

Their eyes fell on Sunghoon who was looking at Seohee. Soobin found him weird, according to him, in conclusion, Seohee told him that Sunghoon was rude. But he had a reason for that. And now, he is being good to Seohee, does he have a reason for that too? Soobin widened his eyes as he finally realised what was happening here.

He smirked at Sunghoon and approached him, bumping into his shoulder intentionally to tease him. Sunghoon gave him a confused look. Soobin just kept smirking at him.

"Soobin, Did you eat?", Seohee asked as she approached him.

"Nah! I am not hungry. I'll tell you when I get hungry and you make me a special dish. Only I can get to eat it! You know what I'm talking about?", Soobin grinned mischievously.

"Ugh, fine! Because you're here for only today. I'll make you that", Seohee said and as she was about to walk away, Soobin held her hand and stopped her.

"Yah, Who told you I am only here for today?", Soobin asked.

"Then, Are you here to stay?", Sunghoon asked. Soobin and Seohee looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah, of course! Soobs will stay and spend time with Seohee", Soobin smiled cutely making Seohee chuckle and pinch his cheeks. "Ow~ That hurt!!".

Soobin cutely moved his body while Sunghoon just stared at him in disgust. Seohee walked away with Soobin cutely following her like a puppy.

Sunghoon~
Huh!? Special Dish that only he can eat.

Now, he is getting on my nerves.

---Time Skip---

Seohee took a deep breath before averting her gaze. She looked at Sunghoon who was standing at the balcony and staring at the moon. She stood beside him, making him look at her.

"Hi!", she smiled at Sunghoon. Sunghoon didn't say anything.

"Why are you here alone? It's 10:00 PM! Soobin is already asleep", she asked and once again earned silence from Sunghoon. "I am really sorry!".

Sunghoon finally looked at her as she stares as her feet, nervously as if she wanted to say something that was on her mind for a long time.

"I was ignoring you because I didn't---", she looked at her, staring deeply into his eyes. He gulped down his saliva.

"What?", he asked. She sighed.

"I----I feel like--I feel like I am the root of all problems because everytime I am near you, you get hurt", she looked down. Soon, Sunghoon heard sobbing.

"I-I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to hurt you", she covered her face with her hands.

"No, It's not your fault", Sunghoon said. She looked at him with her teary eyes. "It never was and it never will be".

He quickly pulled her into a hug. She was startled by his actions, but soon hugged him back. Their hearts couldn't stop beating.

'𝑆𝑒𝑜ℎ𝑒𝑒 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢'

A/N: Guys, the last line was just a thought. Now things are gonna get interesting.

Sunghoonie is in love~ (^_^)

Peace out~