19; Everything Will Be Okay

My eyes wandered around the room. It has been 3 days, my dad told me not to talk to Sunghoon anymore. I've been in my room for 2 days, not eaten anything. I didn't want to. And my dad didn't even care if I existed because he was disappointed in me. He was away from me planning for the wedding. My dad doesn't support me.

"Mam, You should eat something", a lady entered in the room with a tray of food.
I shook my head.

"I don't want to eat, please go away"

"Mam, you haven't eaten anything since these 2 days and you haven't gone out of your room!"

"Will you just leave me alone?"

She sighed and left the room. I buried my face between my legs and started crying. I miss you so bad, Sunghoon. I miss you so bad. I want to hug you. Where are you?

"Seohee?!", I heard a familiar voice, making me looked towards the door. It was Heeseung. He sat beside me and held my hand. "Oh God! You're burning, Seohee".

I smiled bitterly and looked down. My eyes became watery. He cupped my cheeks making me look at him.

"We have to go to the doctor now!", he said. I held his hand as he was about to stand up. He looked at me confused.

"P-Please c-call S-Sunghoon", he held my hand and smiled at me while I stared at him waiting for his answer.

He sighed and his eyes showed sadness.

"Sunghoon, I know. It's always been him. You always loved him", he spoke something I wasn't able to hear.

I see him hesitate to move for a minute but he nodded and walked on his way. I sighed and grabbed my hair in frustration. I was sick. I was worried. I was hurting. I was going crazy because I was away from the one guy I love.

°°°

Sunghoon's POV....

My eyes fell on my phone. Her picture. I hated to be away from her. Everytime I close my eyes, her face, her smile appears. I wonder how she is. The door opened and there entered Heeseung.

"Hey, Mate! How are you?", Heeseung gave me a bitter smile. I stood up and approached him.

"What? Why are you here? Did something happen?", I asked with a worried expression.

He shook his head. "Seohee wanted to see you. She hasn't eaten anything in days. She has a high fever".

My heart was aching. I didn't want her to suffer like this. I quickly pushed Heeseung out of the way and ran to Seohee's room. I heard the glass break and I quickly rushed to the room. I saw Seohee on the floor.

"SEOHEE!!", I ran to her and held her hand. She looked at me. She looked so weak. She showed me a smile.

"Sunghoon", she spoke with a faint voice. Her temper was high. I quickly picked her up bridal style as she collapsed in my arms.

---Time Skip---

I held her hand and caressed it. It broke me into pieces seeing her like this. My friends also were here. Everyone knew about our relationship. But right now, I wasn't worried about that... The only one I am worried about is Seohee.

The doctor entered while checking his files. He looked at me with a smile.

"There's no need to worry. It's just high fever and some cold, don't worry! It will go down. Feed her regularly", he informed and walked away.

I looked at Seohee who was slowly gaining back her consciousness. I smiled and held her hand tight.

"Sunghoon", her voice sounded weak and she looked pale. "Sunghoon".

I touched her cheek and made her look at me. "I am here, Seohee! I am always here".

A tear dropped from her eyes and she kept her hand on my cheek and smiled.

"Don't go anywhere", she said. I nodded.

Heeseung and Sunoo entered the room and others followed. Jungwon approached Seohee.

"Seohee-ah! Don't be so weak... Take care of your health", Jungwon caressed her hair and smiled.

He looked at me and sighed. The room was filled with silence. Nobody spoke. It was getting awkward more and more. Seohee finally broke the silence.

"I am glad you guys came here", a smile plastered on her face. She looked down and a sigh left her mouth. "Everything is shattering into pieces".

Sadness clouded her features. Tears ran down her cheeks. She went completely blank. I was angry seeing her like that. I hated when she cried. She pressed her lips together to suppress her crying but she couldn't.

"I-I keep telling myself.... E-Everything will be okay... Everything will be okay but---", she paused and looked at me. The guys looked at her sad expression. "But, I don't see any possibility of that happening. Will it be okay?".

She looked at the guys who had their heads facing the ground. She chuckled bitterly and held my hand tightly.

"Mianhae", I heard a familiar voice. My eyes fell on the door where I saw the person I really hate, my own mother. She was crying.

She approached Seohee and pulled her into tight hug. Seohee was startled by my mother's actions but hugged her back. I was confused.

She pulled away from Seohee and cupped her cheeks. "Sunghoon was right... I am selfish. I don't care about my own son. He is happy with you. You are the one he loves, the happiness he got when he was with his dad, went away after his dad died. But after you came into his life, you made him happy, Seohee! And I am taking that happiness away... I am a selfish woman".

She stared at Seohee with a sad look. She held Seohee's hand. Her eyes fell on me and she smiled. She kept her hand on my cheek and caressed it. "Sunghoon-ah, Forgive me!! I sinned. I wasn't there when you needed me and I was about to do the same thing to you again. But... I will always support you, love you, care for you, comfort you. I don't oppose your relationship, you guys be happy with each other!".

She stared at me with a loving look. I smiled and held her hand. "Eomma, Mianhae!".

"Why should you be sorry? I am the one who should be sorry!", she hugged me and patted my back as I cried on her shoulder.

"Be happy with Seohee!", Mom spoke and pulled away.

A/N: Did you like this chapter?? Make sure to vote and comment. Anyways, Sunghoon and Seohee can never be separated... Aww! Cutiepies.

Meet you in the next chapter-

Peace out~