24; Make Me Yours

Sunghoon stood outside the meeting room. He took a deep breath before entering the room. His eyes fell on the employees sitting on the chair. A lady sitting in front of him.

"Oh", the lady smiled at him and stood up. "Park Sunghoon, Am I right?", the lady raised an eyebrow as Sunghoon nodded.
She let out a chuchkle. "I really thought you would be different but I was wrong".

"Different in what way?", Sunghoon sat on the chair and the lady followed.

"Nothing! Let's start with the meeting... Shall we?", the lady smirked while staring at Sunghoon.

After some time;

"Trust me! The beautiful lily colour design would be good for the dress and a few flower petals", Sunghoon smiled as all the employees started clapping including the lady. The presentation was finally over.

The lady clapped for him. "It will really nice to partner with a determined company like yours and definitely you", her eyes never leaving him.

Sunghoon smirked and sat on the chair with his legs crossed. "We are glad to have you here, Mrs. Jeon Somi".

"Definitely... I am glad I met you", she spoke with a flirty tone.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes as he knew what she was doing. The employees left one by one after the meeting was over, decided to leave the two partners alone to sign the contract which would give profit massively to Sunghoon's company. They definitely didn't want to ruin this.

"So, Mrs. Jeon! I see you really liked my company. And I see you are ready to partner with us. So what do you say?", Sunghoon said as he passed her the contract. She smirked and took the pen.

"Who wouldn't to be partners with a handsome boy like you?", Somi chuckled.

"I am sorry but wherever this is going... I am not single", Sunghoon smirked. Somi raised her eyebrows and stared at him.

"Not single? So you do have a girlfriend", Somi said. Sunghoon nodded and sat back on the couch.

"And trust me, she's the only one I need", Sunghoon stared at her as her smile vanished. "Still want to sign the contract or not?".

"I see!", Somi stood up and sat beside Sunghoon holding his hand in hers. "You don't need to be so loyal to your girlfriend... She won't find out".

She leaned closer to Sunghoon and smirked. Sunghoon pushed her away and glared at her. Somi rolled her eyes and sat back on the couch. "Who's that?", Somi pointed at the girl on the door.

Sunghoon turned around and saw Seohee standing there wide-eyed. Her eyes were watery and she ran away. Sunghoon ran behind her to tell her it was all a misunderstanding.

Seohee's POV

I had decided to surprise Sunghoon. He hadn't eaten anything and just left like that because of his important meeting with a client. I reached the agency and saw all the employees leaving the meeting room and one of them talking about how Somi, some lady was flirting with Sunghoon.

That made my blood boil. Somi, whoever she was, she was going to die by my hands, I mean not seriously but I was just angry at her. How dare she flirt with my Hoonie!. As I was about to enter the room, I saw the Somi girl talking to Sunghoon.

"Still want to sign the contract or not?", Sunghoon asked.

"I see!", the lady spoke. "You don't need to be so loyal to your girlfriend.... She won't find out".

I opened the door lightly and saw her leaning closer to Sunghoon's face. I widened my eyes as I saw them.

"Who's that?", she asked as she pointed at me. Sunghoon turned around and saw me.