23; Bless My Ears

I had my hands around his waist and he was sleeping peacefully on the bed. I slowly got up, not wanting to wake him up. Last night, we got so sleepy after drinking the couple soup. We were cuddling and my eyes just got heavy in his arms, his soft touch made me sleep.

And here I am, I woke up like this. He was looking so cute when he slept. I quickly went to the washroom to wash myself up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I love really messy. I should probably have a bath... Not probably but definitely.

After some time...

I saw Sunghoon fiddling with his fingers on the bed and a pout on his face. Can this man be more cute than that? I chuckled seeing his expression when he saw me. He rolled his eyes and got up.

"Babe! Why did you run away? Weren't we having a great time?", he smirked. I gulped down my saliva and was about to walk away when he ran to me and stopped me mid-way. "You didn't answer my question".

"W-What? We were j-just c-cuddling", I nervously stared at him as he got closer.

"Of course we were. Were you thinking something else? Dirty Bird", his smirk grew wider the minute my cheeks turned red. This boy!! He needs to stop! Just stop!

I pushed him away lightly and ran out of the room. My cheeks were still bright red. Ugh! This effect he has on me... I just love it. I giggled to myself. While I was on my way to the kitchen, I saw Mrs. Park talking to someone on the phone. She seemed happy.

"Oh, Please! Thanks for this... You won't regret it, Sir", Mrs. Park said happily to the person on the phone and cut the call. "YAY!! WE FINALLY GOT THE DEAL".

"WHAT?! REALLY?!", my dad stared at her with his jaw dropped. "I mean... I-I've been wanting this for years. And you did this in jsut minutes! Wah!! You just--", he pulled her into a hug.

A sad smile on my face. I did ruin their beautiful relationship. "Hey, Babe! What you looking at?", Sunghoon tapped my shoulder, distracting me from my over-thinking. I am glad he did.

"Nothing", I was about to walk away when he held my wrist and pulled me closer to his body. I was startled by his actions.
"Were you trying to escape me again?".

"I wasn't escaping you! I want to go to the kitchen to make something", he chuckled and ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes.

"So, Can I ask for something?", he smirked. I knew what he was gonna ask for but I already have the answer. "You know what".

"No, Not now! Have you even taken a bath? I won't give what you want", I smirked and pushed him away lightly before running away while giggling. His face expression was actually so funny. How his expression went from smirky one to poker one.

As I reached the kitchen, my eyes fell on the chocolate box. Wow! Someone must've kept it here. I took the chocolate box in my hands and looked at it. As I opened, a loud scary laughing sound made me scream in terror and the box dropped from my hands. "Oh For God's Sake!!!".

"Liked it? Seohee", a familiar voice spoke with a few giggles leaving his mouth. I turned around and saw Soobin holding a bag in his hand and the whole team was here.

"Oh, Hey guys! Nice way to say good morning to me!!", I glared at them and they just chuckled. "Oh and hey, Soobin! I am definitely going to kill you".

"NOOOO! I AM SORRY", Soobin apologised. I rolled my eyes and looked at the chocolate box.

I turned back to look at my stupid friends. "Are you going to clean this? Or I have to bring your asses here".

They quickly ran to get the broom and started cleaning as soon as they came back.

"Mianhae, Seohee! It was all Soobin's plan", Niki apologised. I chuckled seeing him apologise. The Young Japanese cutie boy, he was always the cutest and Maknae of the group. I ruffled his hair and giggled.

"It's okay! I know it was his plan!", I gave death glares to Soobin who was laughing.

"Where is Sunghoon?", Sunoo asked while cleaning.

"He is having a bath, he'll be here", I answered. I stared at the eight boys who were busy cleaning.

"Done!", Heeseung said and threw the bag in the garbage. I smiled.

"Wah, you guys are amazing. Anyways, Wanna eat something?", I asked. They all nodded and sat on the chair like puppies gathered to eat their food. I chuckled at their action.

I took some pancake mix and started cooking the pancakes. I heard the sound of footsteps approaching the kitchen. I saw Sunghoon wearing a shirt and black jeans, looking all elegant. Sunghoon had been working with his Mom and my dad for a month. And it had been going just fine.

And for me, I had been teaching little kids music. Yeah, I know how to sing and play instruments. I had out that to work and started my own small institution to help little kids study more about music. I was happy for that.

"Leaving for work already, Sunghoon?", Heeseung asked. Sunghoon nodded with a smile on his face.

"Yeah! Apparently, I am the manager of a big project. This client is real important for the benefit of the company. We need to impress her", Sunghoon replied as he sat beside Soobin.

It's a girl! Wah... Girls are definitely taking over the world now. I chuckle at the thought. "What are you making?", Sunghoon asked as he stared at me.

"Pancakes!", I replied with a smile and kept the plate on the table. "Here's honey! And chocolate. Enjoy the meal!".

The nine boys attacked the food like hungry animals. I widened my eyes as they ate. "Guys, Slow down! The food's not gonna run away, Pabos", I giggled.

"I don't know but I am starving. Can you make some more?", Jake asked. I nodded.

I went back to making the pancakes and that's when I felt someone standing behind me. "Babe, I want to eat something else".

"And what is that?", I asked. He chuckled and held my wrist. "Sunghoon, I am cooking".

His lips got close to my ears. "You!", he whispered.

I let out a cough as I heard him and widened my eyes. What? He wants to EAT ME!! Oh god! Bless my ears.. I just heard something so dirty.

"GOD!! PLEASE BLESS MY EARS!", I closed my eyes as I heard Sunghoon laughing at my action. I hit his chest and he pouted.

"Ow~ That hurt", he acted. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"Sit back", he walked to his place and sat beside Soobin.

I saw the boys who were staring at me with a smirk. "You all!! No pancakes for you all", I said.

Their smirks were now gone and were replaced by pouts. "No!! We are sorry", Jungwon apologised.

"Kindly make the pancakes, mam! We are sorry", Jay spoke with his hands joined with each other. I cringed at his words and laughed.

"Okay! Okay! I will... Bunch of idiots", I laughed and went back to making pancakes.

DON'T FORGET TO BLESS MY EARS, GOD!!!

A/N: Wah, Pretty funny chapter. Or not! Did you think it was funny?

Comment and Vote :)
I'll know if you like it or not.

Love ya, guys~

Meet you in the next chapter-

Till then,
Peace out~