14; Is This A Confession?

Sunghoon's POV

*FLASHBACK*

My eyes wandered around the room. It was empty. The door was locked. It was dark. I couldn't stop crying. It was hard for me. Really hard.

My mother didn't care about me. She was out with another man on a date. It's only been 2 weeks. I don't know what I am supposed to do.

My head was buried in between my legs. I was sitting on the ground. My father died of cancer and my mom doesn't give a damn. I hate her.

I looked at the knife beside me. A new wound on my hand, a new scratch. This is nothing compared to what my heart is making me feeling right now.... Pain, Sadness, Sorrow... I feel like killing myself.

"Will I ever be able to stay happy without you dad?", I screamed. The blood started dripping from my hands, yes, it was a new wound. I always do this.

I'll never be happy without you dad. Never ever.

*FLASHBACK END*

Present Time....

I hugged her tight in my arms. This was making my heart beat faster. My life was nothing after dad's death and then it became everything, until she came. She is just a special person in my life now.

I tried to avoid my feelings when I first saw, even if my heart was beating faster when I took her in my arms for the first time she entered my room accidentally. I denied my feelings for her. I denied to catch any feelings for her.

But then, day by day, she got closer to my heart, she got closer to me. It made me fall for her deeply.

"Sunghoon---", she tried to pull away from me but I held her tight in my arms, not wanting to let go.

She is the one I've been looking for. She is one who reminds me of my dad. She is the one and only person who I can love.

I know this is not right. I know she is soon to be my sister. But I can't control my feelings anymore.

"Can we stay like this for sometime?", I asked her. I hope she doesn't hear my beating heart.

"What are you doing, Sunghoon? Why did you suddenly change?", she asked as she gives up struggling to pull away from me.

"Why? Can't I hug my own little sister who just got out from the clinic?", I chuckled. She quickly pushed me away lightly. Her face had a cute pout, making me smile widely.

"Yah, I am not your little sister! I am 19, you are 19! What's the difference? We study in same class! We are soon going to be sib---", she stopped and suddenly her mood changed. I realised that.

She didn't want to say the word, 'Siblings'. She sighed and stared at me. What is with the mood change? Why? I can only think of one thing. I can't see her sad.

"Sunghoon, just stay away from me! It's good for both of us", she walked away after saying those confusing words to me.

I quickly ran out of the room and bumped into my mother. Her precious phone fell from her hand. She glared at me. Of course, she didn't care about me, she cared about her phone. And yeah, her mood was pretty much messed up.

"Yah, Can't you see, you idiot child?", she took the phone in her hand and kept on glaring at me.

"Look, I have no time for this fight! So please just, make way for me!", I pushed her away and ran to Seohee's room.

Did I give a damn about my mother? Nah! She didn't care about me so why should I be generous?

I knocked on the Seohee's door but she didn't answer it. I knocked again but no response.

"Seohee, Please open the door!", I knocked again but no answer.

"Seohee, I am worried", I knocked on the door hardly. And this time, I was successful. She finally opened the door with her teary eyes facing mine.

Why was she crying?

And suddenly, I was pulled into a hug. Yeah, I was startled at first. But I soon hugged her back. I wanted this to last longer.

"Sunghoon, Don't say these kind of things! Don't do this to me", she cried on my chest.

"What happened? What did I do?", I asked in a serious tone.

"I can't hold this anymore. You're in my mind everyday, you're in my dreams.... I know this wrong. We can't be like this. How can I get you off my mind?", she asked.

What?! I am in her mind. I am in her mind 24/7. She thinks of me. That means, she likes me. Does she?

"Is this a Confession?", I asked her with a smile, hoping to get the answer, 'yes'.

"I---", she just didn't say anything.

"What?! Say it!", I pulled her away and looked at her, still waiting for the answer but nothing. "Seohee, Do you like me?".

She just froze at my words and kept staring at me. I pulled her and leaned closer.

And what I did next was shocking to both me and her?

I kissed her on the lips.

A/N: Oh, a relationship is soon going to begin. I know they are meant to be together. And they will be together....

Seohee and Sunghoon, rock!!!

Peace out~