6; It's Okay To Cry

"Dad's death?", I was confused because Sunghoon's mother mentioned that his dad left them years ago, shifting to America and never came back.

"Yeah, Dad's death because of Cancer. He loved his dad more than his mother. We were there when his dad died. His dad told his Mom to find a new partner and to not be alone all life. Trust me, it hit hard on him", Jay said. I nodded in response.

My eyes getting teary as I heard the story. His dad was the most dear to him. He loved him a lot. How could he accept a dad this faster? I can feel him. I understand him. Even if our situations are quite different, I still get him. I would've acted the same way.

"I'll be right back", I ran out of the college.

I looked around but didn't find Sunghoon anywhere. I kept running while looking around. I reached the college gate and looked around.

"Did you see that boy? He was crying. What must have happened to that poor guy?", a man said. I approached them.

"What guy? Where did he go?", I asked.

"That way", they pointed at the right side.

I quickly ran to the way where they directed me to go. I stopped and looked around.

"Sung---", I was about to scream when I heard sobbing.

I followed the sound of cries and stopped when I saw him. Sunghoon was crying. I approached him. His eyes looked into mine. He quickly wiped his tears off and looked away.

"Sunghoon, Wait!", I held his hand to stop him from running away.

His eyes stared at mine as he turned around. I quickly pulled him into a hug. He was shocked by my action. Soon I felt wetness on my shoulder. He was still crying.

"Sunghoon, you're okay. It's okay to cry", I patted his back.

He quickly pulled away from the hug and stared at me.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Don't think I'll accept you if you do this to me", he said, wiping off his tears. I sighed.

"I am not here to get accepted by you. I just wanted to---", he pinned me to the wall. I was startled by his actions.

"Do you think you'll be nice in my eyes if you comfort me? Do you even know how I am feeling? Do you think I will accept your dad and you? Never in my life I will! If it wasn't for my dad, you would be out of my house", he yelled. I closed my eyes. He kept looking at me.

I opened my eyes and stared at his angry face. His glares could kill a person. I bitterly smiled.

"If you think I have accepted you mom, you're wrong. I get it. I can't accept a new Mom this soon. But I am doing this for my Dad, he is happy, I am happy to see him happy! It's hard not only on you but also me. I wanted to just comfort you. Nothing else", I pushed him away from me.

"I don't need your fake concern. Show it to someone else. You're nothing to me", he bumped into my shoulder and left.

I turned around. My tears finally fell. Why is it so hard? The world is unfair to me. My Mom left me for some other man. I couldn't believe when I heard that but I stayed with Dad to support him. I wanted to support him in those hard times. I just want to care about others but I guess they don't like me.

A hand grabbed my hand and I turned around. A group of boys staring at me with a smirk. I tried to yank his hands off me but they won't budge.

"Let go of me!", I yelled.

"Baby, Why are you all alone here? Come! Let's make you feel less lonely", he touched my cheeks. I flinched at his touch.

"Don't touch me!! Let go", I yelled. He didn't listen to me and was about to touch my shoulder when a pair of hands stopped him from doing so.

"Dare to touch her, I'll take you to hell", he yelled. This voice, it was familiar. I looked at the person.

My eyes became watery. It was Sunghoon. I smiled. The boy left my hand and held Sunghoon's collar.

"Who are you?! How dare you raise your voice at me", the boy was about to punch Sunghoon but he got hit instead.

I looked at the person who hit him. Heeseung. Wow! It's all of them.

"You guys?!!", I smiled.

"You guys go, we'll handle these thugs!", Niki said, kicking the man's main part, making him groan in pain.

Sunghoon took my hand and dragged me out of the valley. I was looking at him while we were running. I felt like I was on the moon when he saved me. I smiled to myself thinking about the moment.

My heart started beating faster and faster as I stared at him while we ran.

And I don't know why.....

A/N: Don't forget to Vote, Guys :-)

I know this chapter was boring. Thanks for reading anyway!!

Who's your bias in ENHYPEN?

Peace out~