Chapter 8

Kara wakes up feeling fantastic. She had a wonderful date with Lena last night, she has gotten Lena's number and she got a kiss from Lena last night. She starts her day with a spring in her feet. Alex is already in the kitchen sipping her coffee when Kara bounces down the stairs.

"Someone is very happy today." Alex comments.

"Of course I am. I have a beautiful home, a loving mother, a grumpy sister and Danvers special blueberry pancakes for breakfast. What more could I ask for?" Kara replies

Eliza smiles at the bickering of both her daughters. They couldn't be more different. Kara wakes up like the happiest kid in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory and Alex wakes up like the Grinch on Christmas.

They have breakfast as a family before Eliza heads out to the hospital for work. Alex asks a little about Kara's date and this time Kara doesn't deny it's a date.

Alex leaves at around noon to meet up with some of her friends before she needs to head back to med school in National City.

Kara being alone at home picks up her phone to text Lena

Stalker: Good morning Genius

Genius: It's afternoon since its after 12pm. You don't need to be a genius to know that.

Stalker: Geez. No need to flaunt your geniusness all around. Any plans for the day?

Genius: Just day drinking with my housemate and see what our drunken 'behind' decides to do.

Stalker: Still not over the 'behind' joke? That's so yesterday. You have a housemate? Tell me about her.

Genius: I'll have you know 'behind' jokes are the future Kara. Why do you assume it's a her?

Stalker: Fine Lena. 1. But did you check out my behind last night? 2. Is it a he? Or she? Or they?

Genius: 1. Omg. You're like a dog with a bone. Let it go. I'm not telling you. 2. Why don't you find out?

Stalker: 1. I'm not just any dog with a bone. I'm pretty sure I'm golden retriever. You didn't deny it. So I'm guessing you did check it out. Did you like my behind? 2. How?

Genius: 1. To truly check something out, you need to really see and feel it. I did not manage to  feel it, touch it nor grab it. 2. Come over.

Kara blushes at the message Lena sends over. Maybe this is getting a little out of hand. Kara flirts way too much with Lena over messages. She decides to drop the behind part of the message.

Stalker: Are you inviting me over? Send me your address and I'll call an uber over.

Kara is definitely excited to see Lena again. She is planning on flying over and lands nearby before walking to Lena's place. A positive sign if Lena is inviting Kara over. She wants Kara to meet her housemate.

Stalker: Wait. Do you live in a college dorm? Are you allowed to have guests? I don't want to get you in trouble.

Genius: It's fine. If you want to come over, I'll send my driver over to pick you up. Let me know when you're ready.

A driver? Lena has a driver? Of course she does. She drives a sports car so fancy you don't know the name of it. Kara changes into a navy blue short again rolling up her sleeve to showcase her arms and a skinny jeans to show off her leg muscles and 'behind'.

Stalker: I'm ready but I can really call an uber and not trouble your driver.

Genius: He'll be there in 10 minutes. His name is John and he drives a black car today.