Tal

I sat on the bed in my apartment staring at the positive pregnancy test in my hand not knowing what to do, I started feeling anxious and stressed out. I get up heading to the bathroom and placing the test on the bathroom counter, I stood there for a moment contemplating it. "I'm supposed to tell him, right?" I thought for a moment "Yeah I'm supposed to-" Interrupted mid-sentence by hearing a slight knock at the door.

"Who the hell is at my door at 5:45 am?" I complained getting out the bathroom to go answer the door. "Eh weird seeing you here. Especially so early in the morning hi Nick?".  "Hey Y/n/n" Nick says greeting me and letting himself in my eyebrows furrow together as I look at the boy walking over towards my couch. "Nick not to be rude but what the hell are you doing here?" I ask partially annoyed at him for showing up so early unannounced but mainly concerned too why he's here. But quickly going to sit down next to him.

"I'm sorry but you're the only person I could come to Y/n I really need someone to confide in and the only person I could think of coming to is you " he says rambling with his head in his hands, he looks tense and worried.  He explains to me why he's so jittery and apprehensive and after about an hour of him venting he managed too finally somewhat calm down. "Y/n/n where's your bathroom?" he asks, "Down the hall to the right, I'm going to head to bed Nick just let yourself out and don't forget to lock the door" I yawn walking towards my room.

Nick's P.O.V:
I walk into the bathroom and do my business then going to wash my hands, I accidentally knock something off the counter and go to turn on the light and look to see what it was. I looked down at what it was, and my jaw dropped. "Y/n's pregnant?" I cough out, I pick up the test and knock on the door to her room "Come in" I hear her say and going in, "Y/n you're pregnant?" I ask bluntly but yet still so curiously. 

Y/n's P.O.V: 

I look up towards Nick blankly in shock trying to find the words to tell him, but they simply wouldn't leave my mouth. "Nick I-" I said trying to say something but couldn't the nervousness taking over my body I start to panic My breathing gets heavier, my heart starts beating faster and faster I begin hyperventilating then all of a sudden everything went black.

(Draft from March).

438 words.