JoJo(pt3)

I picked up Emily and Maddie and then we went to school walking to our classes everything was fine until I seen him.. JoJo sucking his girlfriends face off.. Not gonna lie it hurt because I was still debating on how I felt about him. I now walked with my head down a little sad .

Soon Nick, Tal and Adi walked up to me Emily and Maddie. "Hey pretty lady" Nick said smiling at me and hugging me "Hey Nicky" I said smiling hard asf "Hey babe" Adi said to Emily kissing her on the cheek before then pulling her away walking down the hall. Me and Nick continued walking to class luckily we both have the same class while Tal and Maddie aka Barbie and Ken were too busy talking and being PDA to even notice me and Nick left them.

—Classroom—

Me and Nick walked into our class and sat down at our seats and we began to listen to our professor yapping for the next hour.

-Time Skip Next Class-

After class I packed up my stuff quick because I don't feel like talking to my professor or him asking me to stay after class so I had to be fast and give Nick a hug AND because me and Nick only have two classes together. Nick was nice enough to walk me to my next class. "Bye Y/n/n" Nick said hugging me tight "Bye I'll see you later" I said smiling . I walked into class and seen JoJo.. My smile dropped I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs and sat in my seat and guess where I sat! Yup you guessed it if you thought right next to JoJo.

"Good morning class! Take out your notebooks and binders. I'll give you 15 minutes to take out your stuff to prepare for class" She said smiling. Around 30 minutes later the professor began teaching her lesson then JoJo's girlfriend came through the doors sipping on her triple Venti, non fat, half sweet pumpkin spice caramel macchiato. Who in their right mind would get that? She walks up to me and says "Get out my seat" I laugh "We have assigned seats?" I say rolling my eyes "No but I wanted to sit here" she says back crossing her arms "Okay and? Find another seat" I say irritated "Your not even sitting down" she says back stomping her foot like a kid "I am now" I say sitting down it my seat sitting all the way back just to look her in the eyes. "You can go find a seat now". I say back "Ugh!" She says going into the back and finding a seat.

"Brat" I roll my eyes . The professor went on with her lesson for the next hour I totally spaced out until I heard "We'll be doing group projects your partner is the person next to you" "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!?" I yell quietly but loud enough for her to hear "No I'm not do you have a problem with it?" "I obviously do!" I say back annoyed "Well then you'll just have to deal with it" she says back I roll my eyes