Cenna

Y/n's P.O.V:

"Y/n are you almost ready? The boys are almost here" I heard my boyfriend Cenna call out. "Yeah I'll be down in a second" I said back.

Cenna's P.O.V: She will not be down in a second so I'm just gonna get comfy I thought to myself then I got a call from my friend Kaleb "Hey what're you doing right now?" "Waiting for Y/n/n to hurry up with getting ready" "oh bro I meant to ask how are you guys doing" "I don't know we're doing okay but I feel like she's a little too clingy" I said to Kaleb.

Y/n's P.O.V: I just finished getting ready and I heard Cenna on the phone. "I don't know we're doing okay but I feel like she's too clingy" he said my heart kinda dropped because I thought I was always so busy and now I dropped some responsibilities I'm now clingy. It's not clingy if I'm trying to fucking love you. 

I slid out of my skin tight red dress and took off the little makeup I was wearing. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs obviously his he walked in the room "Baby why aren't you ready?" "My stomach hurts you can go without me" I said . "Are you sure?" He said raising an eyebrow . "Yeah I'm sure you can go" he walked to the side of the bed I was on and was going to kiss my forehead so I just hid my face under the covers. Then we heard Tals car outside Cenna took a look at me "You can go" I smiled he then left.

After thirty minutes of him being gone I got bored. So I decided to call my best friend Genny "Heey babee do you wanna get some ice cream?" I asked her. "Yeah sure" "Alright get dressed I'm gonna come get you in 20 minutes" I told her "Can Liam come too?" She asked "Yeah I guess" I said then hanging up.

I got dressed wearing my favorite outfit

I got to Genny's apartment and I walked straight in "BABEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm here you better be ready!" I yelled. "I AM!" She shouted back she ran out her room and jumped on me like how it would be in a movie scene .

Then I seen Liam sitting in the seat next to the counter "What the hell?" I heard him mumble "C'mon we're getting ice cream" Gen said to him

Then I seen Liam sitting in the seat next to the counter "What the hell?" I heard him mumble "C'mon we're getting ice cream" Gen said to him. "Babe can you get me some water?" "Yeah sure. Liam can you get her some water?" She said holding my hand. Liam handed me the water.

We went to cold stone got our ice cream we were not sitting outside eating our ice cream I got Cookie Monster which made my lips blue.  "What's wrong y/n?" "Nothing" I said barely above a whisper. "Y/n/n you only wanna get ice cream if you wanna tell me something" "Alright fineee I'll tell you" I told Gen what happened and why I wanted to hang out "Can I try some of your ice cream?" She randomly asked. "Sure" as Gen was about to eat my ice cream it fell on her white shirt she got up so fast to go get napkins to clean off her shirt.

Cenna's P.O.V: I was at the Cheesecake Factory with Tal, Adi, Nick, JoJo basically the free time boys and their girlfriends y/n wasn't here I was bored and I miss her I wonder what she's doing right now? "Yo Cenna why's Y/n now here again?" Nick asked "She said she didn't feel good" "You sure? Because that looks a lot like her over there at cold stone eating ice cream laughing with some guy" When Nick said that my heart dropped . "Just text her and see if she's gonna lie to you" Nick suggested . I trust Y/n I said to myself .

Y/n's P.O.V: I got a text and I looked down at my phone to see who it is and it was Cenna.

𝗖𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮✨💅🏾: Hey babe wyd?

Baby🤧👀: At cold stone with Gen and her boyfriend.

𝗖𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮✨💅🏾: Oh well bye I love you

Seen at 10: 15 pm

"Who was that?" Liam asked not in a nosey way. "Him" I said placing my head on the table. "You'll be okay" he said smiling at me patting my head I laughed a little then Gen came back and sat down with a frown I sat up . "The blue won't get out of my shirt" she said pouting . "Awww baby it's okay I'll help you get the stain out when we get home" Liam said kissing her cheek from across the table I smiled at them. I'm happy my best friend is happy. "Alright guys lets gooo" I said "Race you!" Gen yelled "Not fair!" Me and Liam yelled .

We got back to my car and I drove Gen and Liam home then was on my way home . I checked the time it it was now 10:30 pm I walked into me and Cenna's shared apartment and went to go shower. After my shower I crawled into bed and watched Netflix until I got sleepy.

3 hours later I heard the door open which woke me up it was him. "Y/n?" He called out I got up and went to the bathroom. He came in and out his hands around my waist pulling my closer to him he then tried to kiss me. Not wanting to seem clingy I dodged his kiss and took his hands from around my waist and I plopped down on our bed looking up at the ceiling. "Why're you rejecting my loveee!?" He dragged out the last part. "Oh you know because according to you I'm too clingy" I said sarcastically smiling at him "You heard that? Wait no baby I didn't mean it like that" "So how did you mean it?" I questioned "I'm sorry Y/n/n" he said hugging me "I love you Y/n" you rolled your eyes "Let's cuddle" you said he smiled .

Wc: 1,018

A/n: Alright update on my writing schedule that I can't stick with I decided I'm gonna update two times a week Monday and Friday pretty simple . Also follow my Instagram for updates @missa.levelz bye🤗