Nick (Pt2)

Y/n's P.O.V: I couldn't believe it was him .. I was shocked I didn't make eye contact with him I just looked down at the floor. "Y/n" Nick said "Umm hey" I said shyly looking down. Nick puts his index finger under my chin making me look up at him. I smiled slightly then old memories of me and Nick started to come back into my mind and I'm not gonna lie it really did hurt moved his finger and looked up trying to prevent the tears from falling.

"I wanted to introduce myself but we already know each other so there's no need to" I said coldly walking back into my apartment I kinda slammed the door annoyed and it echoed through out the entire building. I texted Baylee to tell her what happened.

Y/n/n💅🏾🥵: You will literally not fucking believe who my Neighbor is!

Bayyy💖😍: Leonardo DiCaprio?🥵🥵

Y/n/n💅🏾🥵: Wtf no 😭

Bayyy💖😍: Oh then who?

Y/n/n💅🏾🥵: Nick😐

Bayyy💖😍: Mayorga? Orrr?

Y/n/n💅🏾🥵: Yesss💀

Bayyy💖😍: Come to my apt rn we need to discuss thisss

Y/n/n💅🏾🥵: Omw😂.

Nick's P.O.V: Y/n went back to her apartment which left me thinking about her. "I wonder how she's doing" I said to myself "You wonder how who's do?" My girlfriend Malissa said. "Nobody" I said back "Well babe I'm gonna go" she said walking to the door as soon as she opens the door to walk out she bumps into someone.

Y/n's P.O.V: While walking out my apartment to go see Baylee I bump into some blonde girl "I'm sorry" I said helping her open she dusted off her clothes looked me up and down almost like she was analyzing me. "It's fine" she said picking up her keys "Well I'm gonna go now" I said awkwardly smiling at her. I then looked at the apartment door realizing which apartment she coming from.. his damn .

—At Baylee's Apt—

I walked into Baylee's Apartment and walked into her room and jumped on her bed. "So tell me everything" "Alright well I met another one of my neighbors she's really nice and I think you guys would get along good anyways so I went to go introduce myself and to my surprise it was him.. he also might have a girlfriend" "What do you mean?" "I bumped into some girl on my way here and she came out of his apartment." "It's alright you don't need to worry about him anyways but I have a double date with you the guy I've been talking to and his friend" "Me?" "Yes you" "No-" Baylee dragged me by my arm and into her closet looking for clothes to wear.

"Bay I really don't wanna go" I said frowning at her. "Okay and? Ouuu put this on " she said throwing an outfit at me. I put it on and it was lowkey cute but I still didn't wanna go on a date with a guy I don't know that's gonna be awkward.

"Do you have the outfit on ?" Baylee asked. "Yeah" I simply said back.

 "Yeah" I simply said back

(The outfit your wearing)

I show her how the outfit looks on me she smiles . "Alright let's go meet up with them" she says getting her car keys with me right behind her.

After driving for 20 minutes we're there "So how does his friend look?" I asked.
"To be honest I don't even know he said he was gonna bring a friend and I said I'd bring you" she said to me. "Alright but that's not fair what if he's out my league" I say back to her. She rolls her eyes at me then says "I doubt it" . "Baylee!" James called out to her.