Nick

Y/n's P.O.V: I was packing up getting ready to move out of my parents house and move in an apartment by myself . I was super excited but not gonna lie I was actually gonna miss my siblings even though they're annoying as hell . I gave my little sister some of the clothes I didn't want I gave her some clothes from forever 21, H&M, Hollister and more stuff that she gladly took. I gave my brother some ps4 games and some extra controllers I had knowing he rages a lot. I heard a knock on my door
While looking around my room looking for the last of my stuff I didn't see anything but I still had to make sure I didn't leave anything.

"Can I come in?" My little sister asked. "Yeah come in" I told her. She walked in and sat on the floor while I looked around for some stuff. "What're you doing?" She asked. "Looking around for some stuff just to make sure I don't leave anything you can help if you want to" After a few minutes my little sister asks "What's this?" "Whats what?" "This Van's box it says from N.C.M to you" She says looking at the box.

N.C.M meaning Nicholas Christian Mayorga.

My heart dropped knowing what it meant

How did I not notice that? I thought to myself.  "It has a little weight to it" she told me before handing it to me. "Damn it does" I said. "What's even in here?" I asked myself. She sat down on the floor and I say next to her opening the box.

I opened the box and I seen pictures of him, pictures of me, pictures of us, where we had our first date, where we had all of our dates. It had movie tickets, our promise rings , the notes he'd give me everyday in high school that I kept, "You looked so pretty today :) I love you - Nick <3" Angie read smiling.  "Everyone was so impressed with your presentation today especially me- Nick <3"  I read. "These are super sweet what is this box for anyways?" Angie asked. "On Nick and mines one year anniversary he gave me a box filled with all the things we've done together" I explained to her. "Aww that's sweet" she smiled "Yeah it is" I smiled "Too bad he-" Angie shushed me "I thought I said you wouldn't bring that up" she sassed me causing me to smile and hug her. "I love you" I told her "I love you too Y/n" she said twirling her fingers in my curly hair like she always did. "You can come over anytime you wanna see me Angie" I said to her smiling "Yayyyy!" She said excited "Alright well I'm gonna go" She said getting up and leaving . I looked around on last time and seen everything was gone I packed most of my stuff at my apartment.

—At Y/n's Apt—

My best friend Baylee helped me set up my apartment and she was there right . All my things were packed up and ready my apartment looked good. "We did a good job!" Baylee says. "You should go say hi to your neighbors" Baylee said "Yeah I will but I'm tired I'm gonna take a nap" I said looking at my phone seeing the time. "6:30" I said drifting off to sleep.

I woke up a four hours later it's now 10:30 pm Baylee isn't here anymore so she must've went back to her apartment not far from mines. I might as well go say hi to the neighbors I thought to myself I go to my neighbor on the right and it's a girl that looks around my age "Hey I'm y/n your neighbor and I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself to you" I said smiling at her. "I'm Jenny" she smiles at me. We talked for a while and she's pretty cool "Alright well I'm gonna go introduce myself to the other neighbor" "He's fine with them pretty eyes" she said smiling "you guys would be cute!" She said to me cheesing hard. I smiled and went over to my other neighbors door. I knocked on the door and it was..

Him..