Nick

Y/n's P.O.V: Me and Nick have been dating in secret for around 7 months now and only a few people know the free time members, our friends and no one else we've been dating in secret because we don't know how his fans would take it.  Some of them ship me and Nick so hard others don't like me and there's a small percentage that think we're dating already. I was on my way to the free time house as per usual to hang out with them out of boredom.

I arrive walk in through the door and see JoJo and Adi taking pictures and see Nick watching them telling them how to pose on the side i snuck up behind him giving him a hug from behind "hey baby!" he says smiling. "hiii" I say back. He puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, I giggle and playfully kiss him on the cheek.

He smiles then picking me up and taking me upstairs. "I'm tired we should take a nap" he suggests.  

~Time Skip: 3 hours later~

Nick's P.O.V: I wake up to my phone buzzing and hella notifications from Instagram not thinking much of it I unlock my phone and get on TikTok until 5 minutes later JoJo calls me "Hey bro I'm sorry I didn't notice you a-" I was going to let him continue babbling on until I stopped him. "Sorry for what?" I say, "Have you not been on Instagram?" he asks "No?" I say concerningly going to check Instagram to see what he was talking about. I kept scrolling for about 2 minutes until I seen what he meant.

He leaked a picture of me and Y/n kissing accidentally. "That's why my phone was blowing up" I questioned. "I'm so sorry Nick I didn't notice the two of you in the background" JoJo says. I scrolled through the comments, looked at my dms and they were all positive I didn't see any hate comments or dms so I think that's a good sign.

I looked over at Y/n peacefully sleeping and kissed her forehead. Her eyes then lightly fluttering awake.

Y/n's P.O.V:

"Nick?" I questioned; I woke up to my boyfriend Nick kissing my forehead thinking it was the next morning. 

(Draft from over 3 months ago)