Tal & Adi (pt.1)

A/n: I noticed I haven't wrote Tal in like forever I haven't wrote about Adi either so I guess I'm gonna write about the both of them it's gonna be combined. Y/n (You) you're friends with everyone in free time but Adi is your best friend that's secretly likes you but you don't know that because you're waaay to busy trying to get Tals attention .

Y/n's P.O.V: I was hanging out with my best friend Adi brainstorming ideas on how to get Tals attention. "You could just man up and TELL him you like him and stop stalking his Instagram you look like a fucking weirdo" Adi says snatching my phone out my hands . I ran after him trying to get my phone back but since he's 6'2 and i'm 5ft he didn't have to do much to keep me from getting the phone . "C'mon give it back!" I say eventually giving up pouting. "Sure! Just right after I comment heart eyes or a thirst comment " He says laughing holding my phone up higher than he was before.

142,653tal fishman: Sea you real soon Hawaii, it's been a blast

142,653
tal fishman: Sea you real soon Hawaii, it's been a blast.

it's y/n: Ouuu damn 🤤👀

talfishyyyyeditz: Anybody else seen Y/n's comment?

Tal's P.O.V: I was in my bed scrolling down my feed eating dry cereal when I seen Y/n comment on my post I like reading her comments they're always funny really mean for the most part but still funny she'd always comment something mean like "Ur hair looks like a paintbrush" .

Y/n commented "Ouuu damn🤤👀" .

I almost chocked on my cereal. I laughed a little knowing she was joking.

tal fishman replying to @ it's y/n: Who is this and what have you done with Y/n?😂

Back to Y/n's P.O.V:

"Adiiii! Just give it back" I complained. "Oh he replied" he said. "Really? What'd he say?" I said now stopped trying to reach for the phone. "He said who's this and what have you done with Y/n?" "Tell him his hair looks like a paintbrush or something" I said rolling my eyes jumping on my bed.

Adi threw my phone on the bed and went downstairs. "Where are you going?" I yelled. "The kitchen" he yelled back "Fatass" I mumbled under my breath.

After 3 more hours of hanging out with Adi he was getting ready to go home. He got his phone, car keys, hoodie, headphones and left. Now I was alone in my apartment I showered as I was playing music in the shower my phone kept blowing up. I didn't really think anything of it because maybe it was a group I'm in most likely . After I got out the shower I checked my phone and it was thousands of people replying to the comment Adi made saying "We all knew she liked Tal😌" or something like that. "FUCK! I FORGOT TO DELETE IT!" I screamed. I was trying to find my comments through thousands and thousands of comments I eventually gave up because there so many comments.

Y/n/n👑: ADIII! LOOK AT THE DAMN COMMENT YOU MADE!!

Adiii🦋: I've seen it.

Y/n/n👑:Broo😭 I cant find your comment! I'm trying to find it so I can delete it!

Adiii🦋: You mean YOUR comment?

Y/n/n👑: No YOUR damn comment you made it😒

Adiii🦋: It technically says you made it😒

Y/n/n👑: fuck you💀

Adiii🦋: love you too❤️

Y/n/n👑: UUUUGGH!

—————————-

Tal✨: Yooo

Y/n:) : Yea?

Tal✨: Your comment is trending on my post😂

Y/n:) : Yeeah ik that bitch it's not technically my comment😒

Tal✨: Whos comment is it?

Y/n:) : Your brothers💀

Tal✨: 😂😂

Y/n:) : Not funny now everybody thinks I like you💀

Tal✨: Damn

Y/n:) : No offense thooo :( I just don't want everyone thinking I like you..

Tal✨: I understand haha I'll delete your comment

Y/n:) : Thank you❤️

——————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I decided to make a writing schedule.

Monday at 5 o'clock

Wednesday at 6 o'clock

Friday at 7:30
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~