Couples Prank Wars (Part:3 JoJo)

JoJo P.O.V: "Hey guys it's JoJo and today I'm going to be pranking my girlfriend y/n! Telling another girl I love her in my sleep"I said to the camera a little bit nervous.

She'll be in here in around 10 minutes to get her water bottle.

—10 minutes later— (third persons p.o.v also nobody's p.o.v)

Y/n walked into her and JoJo's shared room and plopped on the bed next to her sleeping boyfriend and smiled then kissed his forehead and grabbed her water bottle about to walk out but was interrupted by him saying...

"I love you Lena.." JoJo said smiling

Y/n's P.O.V:
I turned around REAL quick "Get the fuck up! Who's Lena? And why are you telling her you love her?!" I said yelling at him

"I don't know a Lena baby I swear" JoJo said holding my wrists to keep me from leaving
"IF YOU DON'T KNOW A LENA WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT ONE!"

"I said y/n!" JoJo said putting his hand on my waist moving me closer to him.
"NO YOU DIDN'T!" I pulled out my phone and clicked on the contact "Emmy☺️😍" and pressed the call button in less than a minute Emily picked up "Hey can you pick me up?" "Of course I'm at the mall by your house I'll be there in 5" Emily said "Who is that?" JoJo said confused "My ride"I said rolling eyes "you can keep dreaming about that Lisa chick that you love SO much" I said then walked out our room .

JoJo took my hand and pulled in his arms and kissed me in a passionate way "It's just a prank baby". "Bitch fuck you!" "When?" "Why not right now?" "Hold on the camera". JoJo turned off the camera and I had to call back Emily and tell her never mind.

It might get a little crazy 😏

319 words

~L😘