JoJo

Joseph comforting you after a mental break down (Preference) 

~After a mental break down he's the type to self care with you he'd get facemasks and do them with you. "Are you okay Y/n?  You seem a bit off" He says with a puppy dog look "Not really sad and stressed due to the fact that I have to upload 2 new YouTube videos that I haven't even edited" you huff "Don't even worry about it I have the best thing to cheer you up AND relive your stress" you looked at him slightly confused. He then pulled out 6 facemasks for the two of you to try "I had a Sponsor for these new facemasks"   He says smiling at you. 

~He made an entire skin care routine for the two of you for each time you guys hang out and you want to do skin care with him and he ALWAYS takes cute, funny, or sometimes even aesthetic pictures with you and he posts them on his spam account. "Babee" JoJo calls you look up from your phone to see him taking a video of you, You smile and put up the peace sign like you always do when a camera is on you solely because you don't know how to pose for photos and or videos.

~Hugs he definitely gives you LONG hugs that make you feel really safe and have you forget about whatever problem you had or whatever was bothering you. You were feeling kind of down and feeling a bit sad and even alone if anything JoJo walked into the room and his smile dropped when he seen your frown "What's wrong Y/n/n?" He says with a small pout "I'm just not feeling okay I feel kind of sad and alone" JoJo looks you dead in the eye pecks your cheek and pulls you in for a long, tight, reassuring hug.

~He gives you random soft kisses like for example you two would be cuddling and then he'd kiss your tummy or you could be laying on his chest and he'd kiss your head, he also loves kissing your hands and forehead more than anything in the entire world.

~He'd get you both matching onesies  that's all I have to saying matching freaking onesies

~JoJo is the type to just randomly blurt out 'I love you' and sometimes it catches you off guard but you ALWAYS say it back!

A/n: Heyyy how have you all been? How'd you like this preference Y/n? OH and my Wattpad dms finally work so you can always talk to me, send me requests, and ask me questions!